VN Others Completed Don't Stop the Camera! Hidden Desires of a Young Wife [Final] [Appetite]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
This is the definition of NTR. The MC here is the female having fun so why need NTR tag?
NTR is a collective term for Netorare, Netorase and Netori. When an MC likes to have his wife fucked by someone else, it's called netorase, so the NTR tag is quite appropriate. And it has already been added so that.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
That's the problem with tags. The NTR defined by tags in netorare but many developers use it for netorase and netori which causes confusion among the people who want to play. Anyway I have added the NTR tag.

Last edited:

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Sasuga Appetite, never get boring with it~ One of the developer that not too focus on one genre... there is vanilla, ntr, netorase, netori... just choose. Dang that's why we can't get boring with this developer

NTR is a collective term for Netorare, Netorase and Netori. When an MC likes to have his wife fucked by someone else, it's called netorase, so the NTR tag is quite appropriate. And it has already been added so that.
Just small trivia... In 1999 from a website called "Tsuma monogatari" (a website where gossiping wives talking about their experienced when they cheat from their husband), Netorare as a term was born. After that netorare become popular topic in japan, so in 2001 a game called "Netorareru" developed. And from that game NTR name was created. So summary NTR is short name for Netorareru game in 2001 but netorareru game inspired by Netorare topic in 1999... So netorase and netori is not NTR but they also sub term of other kind of cheating/cuckolding along with netorare (NTR) that created long after that netorareru game popularity.

That's the problem with tags. The NTR defined by tags in netorare but many developers use it for netorase and netori which causes confusing among the people who want to play. Anyway I have added the NTR tag.
Also happen in any site include H doujin... Somehow it need to be confirmed again I guess, that those 3 terms is same but different. Because it always make it confuse, it's like some kind of trap for anyone who seeking for the save one but fooled by unsave tag so they ignore the subject completely without knowing the real content of the subject... lol

Aug 3, 2017
how to load savefile? copy to directory and cant load in game
I was writing a reply to help you with that problem, but then I realized that you possibly meant loading an in-game save file. The files I uploaded are just to unlock all the scenes in the gallery (extra), so you can't load them because those are not really saves per se. You can start a new game to know the context better, or just enjoy yourself with the unlocked scenes.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this was a thing... Short little kinetic novel with exactly one choice and that's it. Funnily enough, from my perspective, what should have been the main gimmick that sets it apart from all the other lonely, horny wife type stories out there kind of falls flat. The description puts the camera fetish thing as the main focus... but it doesn't feel like they do anything all that interesting with it... and on top of that, they force it by having cameras pop up in weird places. Like, c'mon, a camera in the bathroom stall? You seriously expect me to believe that's a thing which is in any way acceptable?

What DOES make it stand out from all the other stories of this type, at least in my opinion, is the one choice that appears in the game. The choice is about whether the wife confesses about her fetish and her overactive libido to her husband or not when she gets the chance. If she doesn't, things continue to escalate with the sex-club she's a part of to the point where she barely cares that she's married to the guy anymore. If she does, the two talk it out and the guy actually makes a serious effort for her sake and the two live a happily ever after kinky life together. That sort of thing is actually pretty rare tbh. Usually, things only go in one very specific way, and that's that. As such, the results of the choice surprised me, even if I've seen such choices before, the way they're handled is usually rather different.

Still, even with that, it's not that special of a story and not that amazing of a smut delivery device.

There's also the translation... I obviously don't know Japanese. I wouldn't need translated works if I did... However, I have serious doubts that the original text contained stuff that literally translates into stuff like "Debbie Downer" or "sus" or some other clearly English slang of various types. Who knows if there was actual slang there at all? Either way, those sorts of choices make the localization feel extremely forced and extremely awkward...

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes