Ren'Py - Doomination [v0.2.2] [HardCorn]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Angel1984

Yeah... it would have potential.. there are some aspects worth of note .. like art .. but the bare bones mechanic.. grind.. bad design overall.
    Would not recommend.
    There is simply not enough here to justify the time spend.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

soldano

A crude attempt at a Marvel-focused Something Unlimited. However, the execution is very poor. It takes the worst of it, like the excess of grinding, but it lacks the variety and freedom of Something Unlimited.
    The drawings are correct, but little else.
    The story, meh, passable. Although very linear.
    The gameplay is bad, with very few options or paths. Plus you're Dr Doom. You should be able to be more evil.

Overall I give it 2 stars to see if it improves a bit in future updates. Especially the game needs less grinding, and much more variety of options.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

omfgwtf

Really good trainer with lots of promising characters and nice art. Good amount of content for such an early version. A bit more of a story for this kind of games. Just hope for regular updates and the dev to not be way too ambitious with this game.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Getsuga Raven

It's a Good side game that is a lot like Something Unlimited. Story is good while the visuals are something to be desired (personal opinion) still a nice time. Can't wait for updates to give more content.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

mrttao

v0.1
    I love doctor doom... which is why I am really disappointed at how this is going.

1. Dr Doom is crippled by having his magic sealed and his memories of science erased. Also his tech base is destroyed so he can't even use his existing creations.

2. Dr Doom is then lead by the nose by some rando witch instead of being the initiator of his return to power. At least he is (correctly) suspicious and knows that she is out to betray him. planning to extract what value he can from her.

3. Despite being the king of a country, he needs to earn pathetic amounts of money via... running a nightclub. where he sends his personally owned slavegirls to work as strippers and later whores. I feel sick just mentioning it. There is not even an attempt to justify it with a oh, I just seek to humiliate those women. No, it is poverty that drives doctor doom into becoming a pimp. There is even a lampshading when he notes how he banned night clubs in his country due to degeneracy and now he has fallen so low as to operate one himself.

Nobody turns Doctor Doom into a weak cuck!

-The controls are meh
    -There is way too much empty space that needs far too many clicks to navigate around the castle every single day
    -Not much content yet, but that is expected with such an early release.
    -Misleading banner pic (his armor is destroyed and his magic is gone)
    -already starting to setup grind
    +art is nicely hand drawn

Well, it is still early so they might correct the course.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

JOJO7777

v0.1r

First impressions are very good. In the game we play Doctor Doom to corrupt and enslave Marvel characters (and the original ones). The game mechanics are typical trainer ones, but with a story behind it. The visuals are excellent, as are the animations. Some characters should be better characterized, but the game has ample room for improvement, as it is still in its infancy. Definitely fun is the collectibles mechanic introduced with Deadpool and its slapstick comedy XD

The roster of marvel characters is really big, and I'm curious to see which characters will be introduced into the game in the future.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

loikl

Excellent first impression, visually it is very good (especially in the sex scenes), the story is basically a trainer where you enslave and corrupt girls, in this case Marvel heroines, although I am not fascinated by Dr. Doom as the protagonist of the game (in my opinion he lacks charisma), but I think he can fulfill the purpose.

Recommended this if you like Something Unlimited or trainer games in general, although it can be a bit repetitive, at least for now.

PS: the best thing was the appearance of Deadpool XD.