VN Ren'Py Completed Doomsday Dreamgirl [v1.0] [nadia nova]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
OfHvJy.png

Overview:
You're left staring at a stranger whom you've invited into the safety of your home for the final countdown. is the end of the world even worth crying about? surely not? but her tears keep telling you otherwise​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-30
Release Date: 2021-11-30
Developer: nadia nova
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -

Linux: - -

OfHvJy.png 8oGpjj.png aXt3Ka.png CdlKqu.gif R5msiT.png UyvDY_.gif feCx+p.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
So does this game wanna make me cry and fap at the same time?
I doubt it. It's a short story about two narcissists, one clearly older and unfulfilled and the other an overgrown child, using each other but not connecting. Most of it's dialogue and all of it reads like the writer's 16. It's not even compelling sadism; it's nakedly about the sort of needy people who latch onto others to fill holes but don't have anything to give.

I kinda like bullying but this level of self-absorption ruins it.

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
Gay tag should be removed.

"Kinetic Novel" and "Female Domination" should be added.

There are no choices and it's from the point of view of a sadistic female character abusing a masochistic futa/trans character (never specified in game which it is). Only one sex "scene" and its vague with no pictures.

Anyone here just for the "furry" tag will be disappointed. She technically has deer ears/antlers or something in the pictures but they are never mentioned in the text and if she didn't have them nothing in the story would change. Feels like the equivalent of anime cat girls cause the artist thought they were cute and has no impact on the story at all.

Primarily seems like they are trying to do something deep about how people would react to the end of the world but it just all comes off as mediocre random bits that have been done thousands of times before. MC is super deep in denial about what's happening and the trans girl is constantly freaking out reminding the MC. To distract herself from the situation (and to shut her up) the MC beats on the other girl. S&M stuff just comes off as an abusive toxic relationship, not appealing to read at all. All made worse by the bad dialogue "'For crying out loud,' she cried, out loud" particularly made me face palm

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
So here's an overview for those of you on the fence.

1. First off, for those of you who clicked the attached pictures to OP, this barely qualifies as furry. They have animal ears and some vague horn-things; that's about it. And I still have no idea what animal ears they are. Goat?

2. That leads us to the second issue, the "art." There's barely any, the entirety of it being low-quality line drawings. Back in the 90s, this would've been acceptable enough, but by modern standards it just looks mediocre. Maybe I've gotten snobbish over the years, but considering that you can go to any booru site and find art that's 30 billion times better, the drawings just look like dogshit. And I'm not just talking about the CGs on booru, there's also some amazing drawn art and even paintings.

3. The writing is...mediocre. And that's a charitable assessment. Whoever wrote this clearly wanted to push the whole "end of the world" thing they have going on and went all in. Look at this main character, aren't they so edgy and relatable in their misery, woe is me, nobody understands my feelings. I was fully expecting an "Alas poor Yorick. I knew him." moment alongside some "What is a man but a miserable pile of secrets." inserts.
Honestly, it reminds me of some of the horrendous "writing" you see from edgy teenagers - you know, the ones listening to My Chemical Romance and wearing black clothing because "it's dark, like my soul." Craaaawwwling in my skiiinnn, these wooouunds they will not heeaall.

4. And that leaves the characters. Both are cut from the same cloth as the writing, i.e. pushing the whole "woe is me, nobody understands me" garbage. Like an untuned TV set, neither are remotely interesting. The MC is your typical self-absorbed, deeply in denial, contemptible fuckwit who runs away from every difficulty like the cowardly roach they are while expecting the world to bend over backwards for them. The trans...thing - again, no idea what animorph they're trying to be - is your generic salty tears dispenser who offers nothing to a relationship but angst and devoted attempts to ruin the carpet with water damage. Fuck, even Eyore has a personality, blitheringly pessimistic donkey that he is.

5. The sex. Because, let's face it, that's what we're all here for. It's awful, but, to be fair, it never had a chance. Miserable writing and insipid characters are not helping anything. There's more sexual tension in Yi-Gi-Oh episodes when Yugi summons the Dragon Knight to have its mighty lance penetrate the moist bug cocoon.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Other people said it better, I'll say it promptly.
This fucking sucks.
Narcissistic, shallow, stupid, ugly, and barely sexual.
14 year old redditor wrote it probably.
This kinda shit makes trans people look bad, it's so stereotypical.
Ew.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes