Partial [DOPPELGESICHT] Magna Fortuna ~The Gargantuan Fate and a Girl of Eternity~ English Partial Translation

rulerguy6

Nov 5, 2017
Title: Magna Fortuna ~The Gargantuan Fate and a Girl of Eternity~
Developer website:
Language: English (Partial)

I'm not sure if there's a specific format for requesting the translated version, as I currently have V1.09 untranslated. There were partials made in this thread, however they are all down.

If anyone has a partial or full translation for this game or knows where to find one, I'd be more than happy to apply it myself and set up download links for the site.

Samples: evex_00.png Ev074_j_00.png

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
I think it'll be best to make the translation from scratch. Though, it seems that any of the partials that they made broke the game even more (unless I'm reading it wrong; correct me plz).
Wouldn't count on finding the partials from ULMF any time soon, best to make em yourself (or Kagura, acc. to the thread).

Reactions: rulerguy6

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Well, Kagura ain't is now doing a translation of it. Just checked their page.
...In what program is the game made, again? RPGMaker programs?

Last edited:

rulerguy6

Nov 5, 2017
Well, Kagura ain't doing a translation of it. Just checked their page.
...In what program is the game made, again? RPGMaker programs?
Yeah. The game's made in RPGMVP, but none of it is encrypted. At least the version I have

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Oh good god, VP.
Well, the good news is that you can edit the .json files manually in np++. I've done that to Tialucy.
The bad news is... it's a swamp to wade through. If you attempt to translate, back up often. Good luck with CommonEvents json.
Would recommend doing translations for everything but the Maps and CommonEvents. Just to get a sense of the translation process.

...If you plan on translating in the first place.

rulerguy6

Nov 5, 2017
I was planning on it, but like you said it's an absolute slog. I was hoping there was someone with more experience or a tool recommendation I hadn't heard of yet.

It probably doesn't help that I started with Common Events since IIRC that's where the actual events & text were rather than just the things in a partial (items, menus and stuff). You're right that I should probably start small, and make my own partial for here.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
So checking back in on this - turns out there is someone doing a partial for version 2.03. Currently incomplete though, but here is .

Reactions: rulerguy6

Fapper008

Sep 28, 2019
If someone want link to it a 2.00 ver and here patch for

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Note for the 2.03 patch: It is an update patch to any version 2.00 and up; not the usual "need X version for X patch" shenanigans.

For those who are running into audio problems - you'll know it from the intro - encode the messed up audio names to OEM Russian, then decode to Japanese JIS-Shift.
This goes for all the audio files (Edit: and some of the pictures, probably more). Have fun, to those whom this problem applies~

Last edited: