gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Wait, people feel NTR'ed by their dad fucking their mom?? What the actual fuck
Think you are confused what he wrote, i seen a lot people on this site have no clue what NTR means

well if main focus was father, then it be NTR if mother is having sex with the son or other man, she is basically cheating on him, son is taking away his wife in that sense. Gross, in japan Incest is pretty huge these days, they love Taboo's, person that made this game likes Taboo's as well lol. If focus that wife is cheating with another man and she isn't main character then yes its NTR, if mother was MC focus its just cheating not NTR

haven't played the game so I'm not sure just going off the images on forum site

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Wait, people feel NTR'ed by their dad fucking their mom?? What the actual fuck
Yeah these guys are nuts, if its in reality , then they also hate their own existence. If MC and Mom already in a secret relationship and still banging dad, that is a different story but if they aren't in a romantic relationship yet then that is only natural

Reactions: Nerro

mayonnaisee

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2019
MY BUY ME A COFFEE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED!!! I DON'T THINK I CAN WORK ON THIS GAME ANYMORE!!! EVERY TIME MY ACCOUNT GETS SUSPENDED!!! IT IS BAD FOR MY SUPPORTERS... YOU GUYS HELPED ME A LOT... BUT NOW I REALLY CANNOT WORK ON THIS GAME!!! AS YOU GUYS KNOW THIS GAME CONTAINS INCEST... MAYBE THAT IS THE CAUSE... I WILL BE WORKING ON A NEW GAME SOON!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE... SORRY GUYS... IT WAS FUN CREATING THIS GAME... THANK YOU EVERYONE....!
ff.PNG

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
MY BUY ME A COFFEE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED!!! I DON'T THINK I CAN WORK ON THIS GAME ANYMORE!!! EVERY TIME MY ACCOUNT GETS SUSPENDED!!! IT IS BAD FOR MY SUPPORTERS... YOU GUYS HELPED ME A LOT... BUT NOW I REALLY CANNOT WORK ON THIS GAME!!! AS YOU GUYS KNOW THIS GAME CONTAINS INCEST... MAYBE THAT IS THE CAUSE... I WILL BE WORKING ON A NEW GAME SOON!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE... SORRY GUYS... IT WAS FUN CREATING THIS GAME... THANK YOU EVERYONE....!
View attachment 2594655
have you tried fanbox or subcribestar?

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
View attachment 2594655
But excuse me if the famous game number 1 "Heart problems" there is a little girl and is not canceled and here only for absurd incest

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
View attachment 2594655
Why not using SubscribeStar?

HCoel

Jan 27, 2020
View attachment 2594655
don't abandoned this game please.

Reactions: rey7 and Juventuse1

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
View attachment 2594655
try patreon, buy me cofffee suspend your account is not bcs of incest, its because of hentai, theres so many hentai game devs use patreon or subscribestar and they still do.. just try one of those. don't abandon this game, it has a lot of potential.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
try patreon, buy me cofffee suspend your account is not bcs of incest, its because of hentai, theres so many hentai game devs use patreon or subscribestar and they still do.. just try one of those. don't abandon this game, it has a lot of potential.
Incest is not allowed on patreon without jumping through hoops that may still fail. SubscribeStar is more lenient and has a better track record.

Reactions: rey7
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes