RPGM Completed [ ドライドリーム ] 淫魔と失われた聖杯

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
Hello! Thanks for stopping by.
Since my previous project, I've been working on Dry Dream's newest title:

淫魔と失われた聖杯
(Succubus and the lost Grail)

RJ291396_img_main.jpg

This game is a bit longer than their previous game, and the scenes are also longer.
The scenes/situations are primarily seduction and reverse rape - with mind-breaking.

I have finished translating it and, thanks to my previous release, I'm currently in contact with the developer.
However, the developer will soon be releasing some extra scenes to the game via updates, so the patch/translation
will be put on hold until they are released.
Of course, once those scenes are added, I will translate them, add them to the patch,
and send the completed version off to the developer so they can upload it.

I will update this thread once the additional scenes have been added, and the moment the translation has been uploaded onto DLsite.

In the meantime, you can check out my site here to see the other things I have translated, as well as updates on what I'm working on:

Or follow me on

Thanks for reading! I hope to get this game to you guys as soon as possible.​

Last edited:

Punumbra

Apr 17, 2019
Awesome, do you know if Dry Dream plans to add the translation files to the game as an update, or if they will be selling it as a separate game?

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
Hello! Thanks for the question - and I can understand why you'd be concerned.
I can't promise anything, but I will be strongly advising Dry Dream to upload it as an update.

Though it kind of goes against what I'm trying to accomplish, if you want the English version
then I would advise waiting until it has been uploaded onto DLsite so you can be sure you're getting it.

If you have any more questions, please let me know!

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
Three months later and I finally have an update on the release date for this English patch.
I would like to apologize for the rather extensive delay.

Dry Dream has announced on their Ci-en page that the English patch will be released in the middle of this month:

I'll update this page, as well as Bad End Story's page, once the updates/patches have been officially released!

Loser4Ever

Apr 22, 2020
Three months later and I finally have an update on the release date for this English patch.
I would like to apologize for the rather extensive delay.

Dry Dream has announced on their Ci-en page that the English patch will be released in the middle of this month:

I'll update this page, as well as Bad End Story's page, once the updates/patches have been officially released!
Are there any further news on the update? And are you planning on translating their "Temptation Coliseum" game as well?

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
Hello!
I'm afraid there's no news on the update. I'm sorry for the rather extensive delay.
The developer is still holding onto the patches for the two games I translated, and have been for quite some time now.

I did start translating Temptation Coliseum, but the developer actually sent me a message saying they intend to utilize DLsite's official translation service -- which is probably the reason they're not using the patches for the other 2 games.

To my knowledge, the games they translate aren't based only on whether the developer wants them to be, so I'm not entirely sure how long it'll be until we see any of them translated.

I'm currently focusing on games from other developers. The game I'm working on now, Bewitched, is nearing completion, so I'm hoping that'll make up somewhat for not being able to get these translations out there.

Reactions: Loser4Ever

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Hello!
I'm afraid there's no news on the update. I'm sorry for the rather extensive delay.
The developer is still holding onto the patches for the two games I translated, and have been for quite some time now.

I did start translating Temptation Coliseum, but the developer actually sent me a message saying they intend to utilize DLsite's official translation service -- which is probably the reason they're not using the patches for the other 2 games.

To my knowledge, the games they translate aren't based only on whether the developer wants them to be, so I'm not entirely sure how long it'll be until we see any of them translated.

I'm currently focusing on games from other developers. The game I'm working on now, Bewitched, is nearing completion, so I'm hoping that'll make up somewhat for not being able to get these translations out there.
That's quite a pity to hear... They have dedicated fans like you, who want the games to reach out to others by making a full translation and they just drop it? And instead they want to hire others to translate it? I don't want to trash too much about DLsite translations but most I've seen were just MTLs and they were awful. I wanted to ask if it is hard to patch the game as your translation is probably better than DLsite's. Well still thanks for your hard work and dedication.

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
About half a year later, is there no update on the translation of the game? It looks very promising but seems the dev is still withholding the COMPLETED translation just because?

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
Unfortunately, that is pretty much still the case.
I translated two of their games, and I'd really like to see the patches uploaded... so, once I have completed my translation of Zansenki Exuer, I'll see if I can get the developer to upload them.

multicoloredhat

Jul 3, 2019
Unfortunately, that is pretty much still the case.
I translated two of their games, and I'd really like to see the patches uploaded... so, once I have completed my translation of Zansenki Exuer, I'll see if I can get the developer to upload them.
Is there any chance that you can release the English patches separately? It's been over a year and I haven't seen any official English translation in DLsite for any of these games...