Unity - Completed - Dormitory Hentai Clicker [Final] [Diamond Cats Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

joehoe

not great, very short game and the scenes are okay-ish, i expected more, and atleast cum scenes too.

Atleast the art is nice, but in the scenes sometimes they clip or look very weird .
  2. 1.00 star(s)

cooperdk

I played it thru. It took like 5 minutes.

You get a question from a girl (or in one case, futa) and you have to click the shit out of ugly things in an ugly room to get a scene. You click a number of times on each object to illustrate that you're just as incompetent as the ones who made the game.
    You are ridiculed awarded with a static image with your dick over it. If you click the first heart, your dick will float. If you click the second, it will go thru something that looks like a scissor cut in the vagina or ass or mouth. Extremely shitty done. And if you click the third heart you will do the same in a speed that matches a bunny with ADHD.

I can't give zero stars. If I could, I would.
    Also, no cumshots which is really lazy in a game with EIGHT PICTURES. And that should remove another star.
    The art is not bad, but they are just stills, and you simply don't release games with still images in 2023 (or 2007).

All in all: MINUS ONE stars. And stay the F away. This is not a game. It is an image viewer where you have to kill your mouse to watch each image.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

FutaJane

3 setting sex scenes, with the first being the default no sex, and the third being incredibly fast paced and barely appealing. Having an option to view the scene you just unlocked without having to go to the gallery would be great. A loading time for the animation is understandable, but it takes the same amount of time to load the gallery itself (only a couple seconds for me, but could be worse on lower spec systems). Art was good.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

cewa

Low effort 'game' that rewards you with a handful of basic animations.
    It's a 'clicker' game in the sense that you have to click a bunch of times on different points of the screen, not as in the usual incremental sense. Not fun, not rewarding, the best thing you'll get out of this game is carpal tunnel.