• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Dosukebe Chat Lady Chisato-chan [v1.07_MOD3] [happypink]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

The game is pretty good with a pair of glaring flaws. First, it's MTL in all the worst ways. If you squint and turn your head you can somewhat parse what is being said, but it's basically a wasted effort. Fortunately, the story is straight forward enough that the actions speak much louder than the words anyway. Second, a lot of the actions depend on a dice roll. While you don't need a 100% success rate the vast majority of the time, a few CGs are contingent on hitting three consecutive 70% rolls. A minor annoyance, but still and annoyance.

Nevertheless, the game is otherwise pretty damn good. It's a story about a blackmailed high schooler attempting to pay off her debt as a cam girl. While you start off with limited options, you'll quickly unlock new actions to keep things spicy with very limited grinding. There's a heavy focus on voyeurism, both on the MC and NPCs. Rape and molestation are very common and mostly unavoidable, especially in the "requests."
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dnm13

TL;DR - 8 / 10 - It's great, really. This game deserves a proper translation.

Honestly, at this point my only complaint (beside MTL) were
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Art - 7 / 10
    They're drawn nicely, but honestly Chisato and her mom's breast size were kind of overwhelming for someone like me who prefer shape over size. Although it's not that big to it kill off my appetite.

Story - 7 / 10
    Nothing, honestly. The setting is just your average "High school girl got in debt and she has to repay it with any method she could (yes the secks)". However there's no time limit (which is something I hate in H game) so I gave it 7 instead of 6.

Scene - 9 / 10
    There's so many variant. It tooks time to grind but not that much that it would bore you off. And for you who prefer much animated scene: YES, THIS ONE IS BEAUTIFULLY ANIMATED.

Gameplay - 9 / 10
    What hooks me to the game honestly were this sandbox-style Cam girl gameplay. With various ways to advance and unlock more scene. There's corruption that unlocks more scene the higher it is. The corruption pace itself is not fast, rather slow but not too slow so I would say it's paced perfectly.