EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.jpg

Overview:
It was all of a sudden that Chisato Takizawa was burdened with debt.
So she tries to repay it by attracting and getting money from viewers in an online chat service.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-27
Release Date: 2019-01-05
Developer: happypink -
Translator: JustXuX - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.07_MOD3
Language: English (Edited GPT4 MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

smp1.jpg smp2.jpg smp3.jpg smp4.jpg smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
"cuckoldry broadcasting" Does the girl have a boyfriend or is that about the mom I assume?

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Did play dosukebe chat lady yukino (that i assume it's the sequel) in japanese and it was nice, hope this one will be too

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I've played this before it got translated and there is no NTR, there is no boyfriend.
the only thing that gets close but isn't, is when the protagonist's mother and sister get raped.

edit: if I remember correctly, there might be events where the protagonist fucks someone else's boyfriend, so maybe that's it.
or i might be confusing it for other happypink games.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Yotsuyu

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I never understand how we end up with these weird half-translated names. "Dosukebe" means like, slutty or promiscuous, or "horny" in the right connotation. At a guess, this was machine translated by one of those algorithms that blocks out some words.
Not really, it would be better translated to pervert or lecher but it still would not be perfect since it can be context dependant which is my bet as to why it is left untranslated, titles are usually manually translated on dlsite but they can only go so far without butchering the original title (like kagura does with their releases).
More specifically If you look a the game title, they are using katakana to write Dosukebe (ドスケベ instead of ど助平 ) which means it is intentionally using the word and not its meaning, so it should not be translated because it might be a name or something else.

Some things can't be easily translated outside of context which is why proper japanese translations are hard to come by.

Last edited:

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
I am actually confused as to why people are complaining about this getting a MTL. As someone that has played HappyPink games in JP unless you can read Japaense, you're not going to know what to do at all. At the very least, you'll get an idea of what you're suppose to do, in order to progress in the story.

Exorcist a game from HappyPink was on the easier side when it comes to playin in JP and not being able to understand it and it still took me a lot of trial and error to figure out what I was suppose to do.

Games like this and their more recent one are far harder to understand what you're suppose to do when you can't read anything.

For a basic RPGM game that is a simple CG hunt where you just do linear progression that is easy to figure out, then sure I can understand why people would complain, but even then MTL is still better than it not being translated at all.

I can read Hiragana and Katakana, but can't read Kanji at all, and all these JP games have Kanji mixed into it, so you won't understand anything unless you can read all 3.

At the very least, MTL gives you context on things you otherwise wouldn't have.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
OMG!!! Thank you so much, I can say for sure that a lot of people were waiting for this one to come up here

IsseiG

Sep 7, 2020
how do you guys even download from these servers? it is always out of quota, invalid thing or just 30kbps at max...?

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017

Anyone else getting the error that "Chat_BaloonPicture9.png" is missing? I've only got 0-5 and 8 in my graphics/pictures folder.
I got the same error.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
I'm surprised by the quality of this game (except the machine translation)
Really good job.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes