Unity Doting Dominatrix [v0.2] [Depression Deity]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Chaika-chan

Sep 22, 2018
Was a bit confused by the scene UI as nothing seems to be clickable or changeable, and the top portion seeming to have no purpose. Assuming it's just not fully implemented yet. Also, there's no way to go back to the main menu without ending a scene or getting a game over.

I feel like a bit of interaction mid scene could go a long way, even if it's just clicking a 'yes mistress/ma'am/mommy' button. Depending on how complex you want to go with the scenes, it could also serve as 'lights' (red/yellow/green) for how comfortable the player is with the content where she can ramp it up more, keep it the same, or ease up a bit. Some variation for finishing early rather than just rushing to the end of the scene with the 'I'm done' could also play into preferences for what was being said at the time, or play into prejac/endurance training, etc.

Definitely a very good start, and looking forward to where it goes next!

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Damn, this looks fun but I'm not into femdom.

Why can't anyone create a cheerful loving game like this with a female sub character who knows what she wants gradually coaxing (and eventually begging) the MC into dominating her, testing her endurance, pushing her limits... It seems like a no-brainer but I never seem to see anything like that. It's always "corrupt an innocent" or "beat her into submission." Never fun and happy. Oh well, rant over.

Reactions: Ethernetwork
Sep 12, 2017
thanks for sharing this on

This game is meta as fuck about femdom, and from what I've played it treats it pretty realistically (there's a "safe word" system, even), which is nice, but if you're just looking for a "quick fap" this might not be it for you

Honestly hearing this might be a good, healthy representation of a BDSM relationship is enough for me to keep an eye on it.

Reactions: Dyhart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

Why can't anyone create a cheerful loving game like this with a female sub character who knows what she wants gradually coaxing (and eventually begging) the MC into dominating her, testing her endurance, pushing her limits... It seems like a no-brainer but I never seem to see anything like that. It's always "corrupt an innocent" or "beat her into submission." Never fun and happy. Oh well, rant over.
I'm guessing you just don't like the MC being on the receiving side.
Because what you've described sounds like what it is, just reversed roles. Especially with safe words involved.
Well then again. I wouldn't be picking male if I gave this a shot.

EDIT: hmm are there are male dom games where it's the MC?

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I'm guessing you just don't like the MC being on the receiving side.
Because what you've described sounds like what it is, just reversed roles. Especially with safe words involved.
Well then again. I wouldn't be picking male if I gave this a shot.

EDIT: hmm are there are male dom games where it's the MC?
Reversed roles, but either point of view. People seem to make femdom games with different levels of emotion. Like this one. Unfortunately, maledom games are almost always just kind of mechanical, or even rapey. I guess there isn't much of an audience for loving, slowburn, but pervy maledom games. it's too bad.

Reactions: asehpe and Esti

remion02

May 11, 2017
am I just dumb or is there no way to control the "test your endurance" menu. I have A+1-5 but neither numpad or number keys scroll wheel or WASD change anything and neither does any mouse input

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
Thank you for the update. Once again, I want to say that game is wonderful. Not many devs create visual novels like this nowadays.

I would like the plot to move a little faster, or to have more content in the updates. If that means waiting longer, then I'm ready.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
1703534637514.png
That's exactly what I don't want in a dom. I assume there is no chance to turn her into someone that just doesn't care about your comfort at all (especially considering the name of the game, lol).

Reactions: Doom Marine

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020

Are you sure there are no such games? I think I've played a couple by accident (thought they were femdom but turned out not to be), but the story / characters were engaging enough for me to keep interested.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 3204255
That's exactly what I don't want in a dom. I assume there is no chance to turn her into someone that just doesn't care about your comfort at all (especially considering the name of the game, lol).
I feel your pain :) . But with games and genres, there is always a trade to be made. In this game, everything is clearly very carefully and purposefully done, and the esthetic choices are quite good. Daisy is an easy-to-like character, and there are hints of possible character development later on. What you're saying reminds me of a friend who liked action movies and fiction but just thought children's stories were not for her -- too mild. Then she learned how to really interpret them, and what was actually going on behind said stories... and this opened up a world beyond Dr. Seuss and into Neil Gaiman for her.

TL;DR -- to everything its due, and all kinds of stories and genres can be fine and perfectly enjoyable, from vanilla love stories to the kinkiest of kinks. We just go with the flow.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes