Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Hi , I wanted to ask more or less how much time it takes to complete the game cause Im not really interested in really short jrpgs :d

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Hi , I wanted to ask more or less how much time it takes to complete the game cause Im not really interested in really short jrpgs :d
I felt it was short and the mechanics were pretty simple. You hardly need to grind for the best gear and for most fights to become so easy you just hit attack. I did not notice any big secrets or hidden areas to discover. There are some extra boss fights postgame, but they were not hard. Whether or not this is good or bad is up to the individual.

So lots of the things I like in certain JRPGs(Grind, minigames & hidden/secret stuff) was not present.
So nothing at all like Megrims games, Lust Grimm and the likes.

But it was still leagues better than nothing and much better than those games that use RPG Maker/Wolf Rpg just to have you walk from event to event without any gameplay.

Berzar2

Apr 5, 2018
None of the mirrors are working, as all those sites are either offline or took down the game.
ANONFILE still works.

start download through tor browser and copy link, then right click item in downloading menu and copy it, after download through something more speedy (i downloaded with download master with link geted that way)

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Geez is there breast enlargement or something? Look at the size of them in the title pic and then look at them in the screenshots. holy shit.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Geez is there breast enlargement or something? Look at the size of them in the title pic and then look at them in the screenshots. holy shit.
Yeahh not sure but way to big for my tastes sadly.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Soooo...

The official translation is hot garbage and there's basically zero chance of getting a real translation?

Sad. Oh well... this one might be a "On the Watched List forever." thread...

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes