Doubt About Legality in India

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Hmm didn't think of that as I was more leaning towards Australia, Japan and New Zealand. But in the end you need to have a STRONG REASON and eligibility to get one in any developed country. Looks like you're more interested in business while I wanna be a doctor and will be satisfied by a PR(don't need a citizenship) and there's nothing better than pursuing your dream with satisfaction rather than success(at least I think so). Keep working hard friend and I'm sure you'll get what you want(y).
Hey I remember you didn't answer my question. WILL YOU MAKE A PATCH OR NOT?:p
Yeah PR is sufficient

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Yes i will make a patch but i am still figuring out that how players get to know about that patch
Then let me make you clear about this. When you'd have a Patreon account and start to post your game on it, how wil people know about that when it is given that you can't advertise. Certainly you need to post it in some other site like "itch.io" and also here cause it will be the major source from where you will get most of your supporters IMO. After some updates you can make the patch and to be extra safe request someone to upload it here on your behalf. As your most of patrons are from this site they will not have any problem to download it and for your other patrons believe me if your story is good enough there are people who will not care about the lewd stuff.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Then let me make you clear about this. When you'd have a Patreon account and start to post your game on it, how wil people know about that when it is given that you can't advertise. Certainly you need to post it in some other site like "itch.io" and also here cause it will be the major source from where you will get most of your supporters IMO. After some updates you can make the patch and to be extra safe request someone to upload it here on your behalf. As your most of patrons are from this site they will not have any problem to download it and for your other patrons believe me if your story is good enough there are people who will not care about the lewd stuff.
Yes i agree with you

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Hey guys i haved make a petition on change.org for 18+ game development if you sign this petition it will help me to make a change in the laws you can read the full petition on below link

• Red Heart
Reactions: ScaryFairy

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
I didn't know until now we can make change like this. Although I really can't sign it now cause I have issues with my account and even this account isn't mine. But I'm gonna share it with my friends and ask them to sign it. Thanks for making it but I think it would've attract more attention if you make a demo of the game first. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
no there is no requirement of a demo cause they will understand by reading it and if changes is not made by government then i'll be in trouble for that demo

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
So if someone from India just do game programing part or story part and some other person outside India create NSFW images for the game..does the programmer person/story person also count as illegal in india?