4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Nothorni

Apr 29, 2022
yo.. is there bitcoin miner in this app.. everything jumps to 100 after a couple minute playing.. my pc froze. lmao

gamer1243

Jul 17, 2022
100%? Save file. Level 5 stats and everything from the shop. For those who know their way around cheat engine, and still wanna grind the game a bit, all values types are double. Not cheat engine savvy enough to make a table.
Save location - C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Doujin_Fever___Night_Assault_

when i click on it, it sends me here 1706003245744.png

Lujei

Jul 11, 2021
ahhh thank you,
edit: i think i did it wrong becuase it didnt work when i put it into the files
Move, not copy, the contents of the folder somewhere safe, maybe like the desktop or something then put my diary.sav in the said folder. Don't overwrite.

Jakser

Sep 1, 2018
Anyone tryed to open data.win file ? i trying to extract textures with UndertaleTools and similar but no success :(

darkz001

Dec 20, 2020
For anyone have lag issue just go to option turn on and off shader.
I don't sure how many times but I have to do this ervery round.

WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
I think I the memory issue is a file placement issue, after unzipping take the game folder from within the unzipped folder and move it where you want to place it. now the game should work fine after.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Not [Final] so were still hoping, but i wonder if this is possible in joiplay

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
I played the game on DLsite, quick summary, the game is a long grind with night to day time limit.
The more you touch her the more points you buy so the more level ups you can purchase.
before you even fuck here be prepared for at least 1h grind. You cant cheat with cheat engine, I tried everything.
The level ups consists of how longer it is for her to wake up, how long the night limit is, exp multiplier,
You have to purchase to see her naughty meter. At some point you will be able to purchase "control all" which lets you
basically have unlimited night and change her clothes and naughty meter.
Ahegao part if you interested in that its just her eyes rolling over, no sweat and hardly any reaction.
It is a good mid game to have some fun if you don't have better ones.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes