4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Lakstat

Dec 16, 2018
For anyone have lag issue just go to option turn on and off shader.
I don't sure how many times but I have to do this ervery round.
You mean switch between high and low shader? I still cap at around 20 fps at most. I can run games like GTA V and Rainbow six siege. Why is this game, a 2d game, laggy?

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Just incase you want other games theres Imouto Life (they have 2 games)and alice awakening. that seems to have a lot more to them

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BorgarBoi

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Yes, Yes, Yes. NOW THIS is a simulator. Could add alot of stuff to this but base is really good
This already completed, maybe it'll be some small bug fixes, but besides of that there will be no drastic changes.

Lujei

Jul 11, 2021
You cant cheat with cheat engine, I tried everything.
The save I've shared is on night three with all stats at level five and money at the trillions, and it's a cheated save with cheat engine. 1st night was to scan the money. Value is hidden in double. 2nd night, used the total controller so I can stretch the night, got irritated that it takes 1.5 seconds to generate 1 exp at level 3 so I also CE'd the stats(Values are, again, in double). CE's default value search type is 4 bytes and you probably didn't change it so it could explain why you couldn't cheat.

NKS2202

Oct 21, 2020
I have yet to try this one myself, but these dynamic sleeping rape style games are complicated to animate. Calling it low effort trash, when this site is stuffed to the brim with static 3DCG visual novels, can only come from either ignorance, malice, or both. If you were just ignorant, this response is sufficient enough to answer your question; otherwise, do me a favor and think before the next time you comment.
It still feels pretty low effort to me. Sure there's a lot of work in the animation department, but there's really not a game. There isn't even a game end state, so the "sleep" bar doesn't matter at all. Just forces you to grind repetitive actions to get to the stuff you really want, instead of it being more risk/reward.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BorgarBoi

misterup

Jun 5, 2018
How to vag or anal penetration?
You need to select below her vagina instead of on her vagina. If you click on her vagina you just get the prompts to rub your penis on her, but if you click below you have the option to insert (by clicking and holding while pushing up).

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
It's low effort because it's copy and pasted from a cookie cutter formula that has been around for like a decade and has minimal CG variations. It doesn't add anything to the median which is already bad and low effort in of itself.
You mean medium, median is a math term retard. Phoneposters be damned.

Perhaps you should use your head a little more before defending some shit like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
The save I've shared is on night three with all stats at level five and money at the trillions, and it's a cheated save with cheat engine. 1st night was to scan the money. Value is hidden in double. 2nd night, used the total controller so I can stretch the night, got irritated that it takes 1.5 seconds to generate 1 exp at level 3 so I also CE'd the stats(Values are, again, in double). CE's default value search type is 4 bytes and you probably didn't change it so it could explain why you couldn't cheat.
That is good but I don't really need it, I had to max out everything the normal way and let me say it took me at least 3h
so it was hidden in double digits huh, smart or it could be me being dumb.
I'd say I don't really regret doing it the normal way, once you have everything the game is bland as fuk after.
At least the grind gives you a goal. still a 5/10 game regardless.

MeEHSUCK

Dec 13, 2021
anybody knows how to restart the save file? i already done redownloading but savefile is still the same

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes