VN Ren'Py Down the Road [v0.2.0c] [Fasder]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Down the Road [v0.1.0c]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Down the Road [v0.1.0c]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

tothadam1998

Feb 5, 2020
I have a few questions:

1. Is this going to be a harem game? If it is then is that going to be optional/forced?
2. Every girl is optional?
3. Is there going to be romance in the game?

P.S.:I love the first game!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I was hesitant to download because of the sandbox tag...glad I read the comments, this has mini games as well. We'll see if it beats the odds and doesn't fail like 95% of other sandbox games. Good luck

Reactions: Lokitox8

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Although it was alright, the large boobs are kind of comical and over rated. however with a little polish and some animation, in hopes of more bounce in the story could make it better.
As far as the story change goes needs more points of interaction and animation. But its your story, which is an alright start, really like being able to avoid the choices which are upfront at the start. Ran it with no options clicked. In my humble opinion those obtion are unwanted and discussing. So thanks again for allow the choice best option of any game played so far. Hope other pick up on it and start using it.
It was good those choices were not up as tags, would have placed it on the ignore list and missed out on a fun adventure. Best of luck look forward to the next update. Thanks for the share.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I have a few questions:

1. Is this going to be a harem game? If it is then is that going to be optional/forced?
2. Every girl is optional?
3. Is there going to be romance in the game?

P.S.:I love the first game!
1. Probably. Possibly customizable. Too many options created giant workloads unfortunately.
2. No, not as I have it all planned out.
3. Yes.
I would suggest losing the mini games other than that not bad storywise art is good.
No, I like making them and no one is forced to play them.
Where are bonus images 5/5 and 5/14?
It's in Steve's apsrtment, I forget exactly where. You can start a new game and find it, your progression for the bonus pics will stay across saves.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Hey Fasder,
1. Great stuff so far, love it.
2. Where is pic 6/14? lol
3. Trying to think of what all 3 animations are, and cant think of 3rd? (MC+Alyx, main menu alyx and ?) Just making sure I didn't miss something.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hey Fasder,
1. Great stuff so far, love it.
2. Where is pic 6/14? lol
3. Trying to think of what all 3 animations are, and cant think of 3rd? (MC+Alyx, main menu alyx and ?) Just making sure I didn't miss something.
1. Thanks :giggle:
2. It's in MC's parents house, somewhere. It might be like in the top left in Alyx's room, I know it overlaps with the text.
3. There's 2 animations with MC+Alyx, 1 after the other and then the main menu.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Despite being an incest based story, it's a pretty decent setup. Nothing against incest, It's just the stories behind those are mostly dumb/silly and not based on anything else but the incest part of it.
I'll be following this the same way I'm waiting impatiently for Making a Mark for 9 months.

Thank you and the best of luck.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes