VN Ren'Py Down the Road [v0.2.0c] [Fasder]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

MavsJB

Oct 28, 2017
I made an FAQ, if partanen or maybe Pepé Le Pew could add it to OP, that'd be nice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you're feeling better. Mental health can be a bitch sometimes.
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed Making a Mark and this one too. I really like your style of character and game design.
Hope you get over the issues and feel better!

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I hope you're feeling better. Mental health can be a bitch sometimes.
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed Making a Mark and this one too. I really like your style of character and game design.
Hope you get over the issues and feel better!
Thanks, I'm in therapy again. I think it'll be helpful for me to get some more stability in my life.
Glade you enjoyed the games. :giggle:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
an chance to see the end of making a mark? this game have no sex scene at all? thanks

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
an chance to see the end of making a mark? this game have no sex scene at all? thanks
Working on the endings for MaM.
Also in therapy and it's making my mental health kinda shit (which is normal) so work is kinda slow.

There's a HJ scene and some other stuff in this game.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Working on the endings for MaM.
Also in therapy and it's making my mental health kinda shit (which is normal) so work is kinda slow.

There's a HJ scene and some other stuff in this game.
cool. thanks for the replay and i hope you will be harthy soon.

Reactions: Fasder

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ok. The Titties mini-game. Try doing it with a mouse, not happening. I click and many don't register it being clicked, and they go by WAY too fast. I personally hate mini-games in renpy games. They just don't work well and end up being frustrating because of it. The puzzle is WAYY too much for me to want to try. I suggest making it like 20 pieces, not 50.

Despite that, I liked the game and story so far. Just give us an option to earn the things without having to do the badly done mini-games and you are gold.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Try doing it with a mouse, not happening.
I can do it with ease, however, I have heard other reports of it being a bit too difficult so I'm going to have a look at that.
I click and many don't register it being clicked
So, there's a popup when you start the game telling you how to resolve this issue. It's essentially bugged, but I can't fix it. I suspect it's just renpy not being able to keep up with everything going on. So the workaround is the only solution I have at the moment.
Just give us an option to earn the things without having to do the badly done mini-games and you are gold.
You don't have to do the mini games, they're optional.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I can do it with ease, however, I have heard other reports of it being a bit too difficult so I'm going to have a look at that.

So, there's a popup when you start the game telling you how to resolve this issue. It's essentially bugged, but I can't fix it. I suspect it's just renpy not being able to keep up with everything going on. So the workaround is the only solution I have at the moment.

You don't have to do the mini games, they're optional.
You JUST confirmed what I said in my op. Renpy games do not work well with mini-games, hence why imo they shouldn't be in them. I am yet to see a single mini-game in the vast amount of rempy games I have played that was not frustrating.

In order to earn whatever the mini-games give out, you have to do them. So, that's not optional imo.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes