VN Ren'Py Down the Road [v0.2.0c] [Fasder]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
Tags just say "groping and teasing" is that as far as the content goes so far?

cbreezy122112

Dec 9, 2017
The mini games are an ok addition but the connect 4 one takes a little too long. Are you supposed to get locked into an unbeatable screen this easy?

Reactions: oooo777

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone got a file for the lewdpatcher that is safe? Seems the ones there are an .exe file that I am not willing to trust.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Fasder at the start of the game, the game ask me if i wanna active some fetish.
So i active anal but the game tell me that there is also another kind of anal (anal fetish)
Can you tell me if i active also anal fetish if i have the option to choice what type of sexy i have?

I mean i like anal, i also like to do or see it a bit harder, but i do not like to see toy/insertion or fisting.
Can you tell me if i can choice to just do anal or a bit harder version? Otherwise i leaft it deactive.

From who in understand for now the MC can fuck his sister? But what about is mother?
Can we fuck her in future update? Can the MC fuck also his mother? I hope yes :love:

Thank you for let's us play you game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Anyone got a file for the lewdpatcher that is safe? Seems the ones there are an .exe file that I am not willing to trust.
You already have something on your system that re-directed you, as I have no issues...

If you check back on
Can confirm that both links in the OP are fine and download the correct file format and not an executable file.
Also confirming that the links in the post SonsOLiberty linked to also all download the exact same file as the ones in the OP.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It's a few comments above...
Oh i hadn't seen that . Hope the developer change it in future, for now the sister is so gorgeous :love:
Anyway thank you for the info and also thank you for the incest direct dowload.
I try to use the two link in the op, but i have problems with anonfiles. I also try to use an hidden site, because in italy the site is blacked out or locked i do not know how to say. But also with the usual site that I use gave me 500 Server Error.

so Thank you

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
The mini games are an ok addition but the connect 4 one takes a little too long. Are you supposed to get locked into an unbeatable screen this easy?
It happens, I kind of wanted to add like a "bomb" or something to remove the bad tiles that you can use strategically, but I legit do not know how I would do that. So you'll just have to connect the 4 bad ones strategically.
Hi @Fasder at the start of the game, the game ask me if i wanna active some fetish.
So i active anal but the game tell me that there is also another kind of anal (anal fetish)
Can you tell me if i active also anal fetish if i have the option to choice what type of sexy i have?

I mean i like anal, i also like to do or see it a bit harder, but i do not like to see toy/insertion or fisting.
Can you tell me if i can choice to just do anal or a bit harder version? Otherwise i leaft it deactive.
Anal would be like anal sex or anal masturbation, the intensity or "hardness" is not really specified, it is or it isn't.
Anal fetish would be more "profane" stuff, like insertions and fisting and maybe some more vulgar dirty talk.
That said, there's only one scene I think where this stuff actually enables or disables anything and that's a short scene when someone licks a buttplug.
Who doesn't know it's called a joint?
It's not a joint.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
It's not a joint.
Whether you make it with real weed, crystals, or synthetic weed it's still a joint.

And Sativa is a type of weed(the other being indica) so it's kind of weird naming your synthetic weed sativa.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Whether you make it with real weed, crystals, or synthetic weed it's still a joint.

And Sativa is a type of weed(the other being indica) so it's kind of weird naming your synthetic weed sativa.
It's not weed, hence why I wouldn't call it a joint.

It's nicknamed sativa, that is not the actual name of the compound.
Fasder is Down the Road the main focus or you are working on both projects at the same time?
I'm working on both, focusing on DtR right now.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes