Download history?

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
Hello…is there a way to keep track of the games that I download and play? like a history of downloads? Thanks

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hello…is there a way to keep track of the games that I download and play? like a history of downloads? Thanks
Keeping track of your download game history like how you would via a browser? Not to my knowledge, no (unless anyone else can chime in here to confirm otherwise).

You can, however, A.) Bookmark and/or 'Watch' game threads for later viewing purposes

OR

You can use the 'F95Checker Tool' to keep track of games you are currently playing so you do not need to individually check each game thread for any specific game updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: balboa2151

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
Keeping track of your download game history like how you would via a browser? Not to my knowledge, no (unless anyone else can chime in here to confirm otherwise).

You can, however, A.) Bookmark and/or 'Watch' game threads for later viewing purposes

OR

You can use the 'F95Checker Tool' to keep track of games you are currently playing so you do not need to individually check each game thread for any specific game updates.
thank you for taking the time to reply to me …when I asked the question I was thinking of a website like Nexus where you can go into you account and see your download history. Thanks again