Fan Art Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist [Ianvs Software] - Fan Art and Assets

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Some pages from Hikari #02 featuring guest cameos from Cassie, Jane, Amanda, and Emily... whom I'd really like to see get into some kind of girls-night-out turns into teaching the younger girls about thier bodies and the best way to please Roger... please.

Anyway! The story is using an A story B story format, the girls show up on the B story where they are briefing out an attack by aliens! Emily and Cassie will show up later flying what is basically a Gundam (That's a giant robot, get a life ya Normie!) while Amanda and Jane might have to deal with a crisis of humanity!

HIKARI #01-02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hi Folks,
Does anyone have a reasonable MC (aka "Roger" by default) character asset recommendation?

I realize Roger is a multi-racial selection option, but any of them would be fine as a starting point.

Thanks.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
SIR, WE NEED MORE OF THOSE IMAGES :D
Holy fuck image her getting fucked by this big cock. Damn Lord
Maaaan I havn't thought about those renders in years. Pretty sure that scenario ends in only two things, a yeast infection and multiple penis fractures. :sneaky:

Actually watching an img with Emily and Cassie render right now. Nothing spicy, just a panel for my comic. Got Romans permission like a year and a half ago now to include his characters as background/supporting characters in my book. Even though poor Roman has been forced to step away from his work on DA, I still have narrative threads that depend on Cassie, so gonna keep cross promoting. Hopefully he'll be able to come back one day when time and money allow it.
Besides, I like playing with Cassie. #CassieBestGurl (that's not a real hash, I'm old. Screw Twiter)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev