FiddlesDD

Oct 17, 2020
View attachment 1059647

Overview
:
Doctor Amana: Sexual Therapist - Patient 001 (DAST-001) is intended to be the first in an upcoming series of virtual novels. This series features a non-linear narrative in which the MC is a patient, discussing his sexual encounters and romances with his therapist. As the patient tells the story to his therapist, you the reader will make choices that change the outcome of the story. Your decisions in the story will alter the nature of each of your relationships and determine what shape and form your sexual experiences take.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-02-28
Release Date: 2020-02-24
Developer: IANVS - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.5 + 2.0.0P
Language: English
Other Game: Love Lust Lunacy
FanArt: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
v2.0.0P
Win/Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

v1.1.5
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: CHARACTER GUIDE - TEXT MOD - FAN SIGS

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1079548 View attachment 1079549 View attachment 1079550 View attachment 1079551 View attachment 1079552 View attachment 1079554 View attachment 1079555 View attachment 209071 View attachment 209072 View attachment 209073 View attachment 209074 View attachment 209078 View attachment 209079 View attachment 209075 View attachment 209085
did this get abandoned too?

laseracid

Jul 4, 2017
Even the "replacement" looks to be abandoned "Love, Lust and Lunacy" that meepish started at the replacement game but went radio silent after the 1st round of changes hit here and the community didn't like the changes at all. the discord is a ghost town.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Even the "replacement" looks to be abandoned "Love, Lust and Lunacy" that meepish started at the replacement game but went radio silent after the 1st round of changes hit here and the community didn't like the changes at all. the discord is a ghost town.
Honestly, I feel like Meep robbed RomanHume's passion project from him, so seeing her version failing is cathartic.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I think we're in the middle of a decline in VNs in general. What's even left at this point? You could maybe list off a few but how many of those take at least a year to update? Anything is just either kinda bootleg, gets abandoned/ghosted in relatively short order, or is just some random crap I don't give a fuck about. (Oh and man, it really feels like every 3rd game is NTR-centric, you do you but damn dude) Might just be the regular ebbs and flows but the current downturn definitely feels palpable to me.

Honestly, I feel like Meep robbed RomanHume's passion project from him, so seeing her version failing is cathartic.
I never really followed this that closely. I more or less even forgot about it :LOL:. I'm only here because I forgot to "unwatch" the thread after turning back on those notifications.

Reactions: Lotex

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Funny, I was the opposite, didn't like the idea of a new dev for the game, but the new game, imho, was different enough from the first so didn't conflicted in my brain, and I liked it.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i like Nanami / The besty friend rebel and shy gitl and offcoarsse his daughter
most off the chars where defenitly hot except mother aka Wife

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think we're in the middle of a decline in VNs in general. What's even left at this point? You could maybe list off a few but how many of those take at least a year to update? Anything is just either kinda bootleg, gets abandoned/ghosted in relatively short order, or is just some random crap I don't give a fuck about.
Well, it's probably the same as it is with other things like Onlyfans: People see other people be successful, think it's easy and try it themselves, but they don't see the kind of work that goes into it: First to build a fanbase and earn the trust to get big and then maintain the quality that got you where you are now, if you even make it this far.
There are some pretty big fish from what I've seen, like 20k+ per month big, but most of them are probably low to mid 3 figures which isn't enough to live off of in many countries, so they give up on it or change course so much that the foundation of their "success" breaks away, like let patrons decide how the story goes or introduce something stupid.
Back when Big Brother was still a thing we had Eric as a major roadblock that could be kept in check with the right tools, but at least one other game decided to introduce something similar and it completely backfired, because
1) the fanbase didn't want it and
2) it was implemeted poorly.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Back when Big Brother was still a thing we had Eric as a major roadblock that could be kept in check with the right tools, but at least one other game decided to introduce something similar and it completely backfired, because
To be honest, even in Big Brother, the fanbase didn't want it and it was implemented poorly. Dark Silver also commited the crime of letting his Patreons decide how the story went (which is why of the three possible paths with Lisa there was only one viable one). The only thing that Dark Silver had going for him was the high quality of his renders (at the time) and that was it. If BB would have been released today, it wouldn't even be noticed.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Well, it's probably the same as it is with other things like Onlyfans: People see other people be successful, think it's easy and try it themselves, but they don't see the kind of work that goes into it: First to build a fanbase and earn the trust to get big and then maintain the quality that got you where you are now, if you even make it this far.
There are some pretty big fish from what I've seen, like 20k+ per month big, but most of them are probably low to mid 3 figures which isn't enough to live off of in many countries, so they give up on it or change course so much that the foundation of their "success" breaks away, like let patrons decide how the story goes or introduce something stupid.
That's a good point. Maybe the last few years were the real outlier here and this is just a return to the mean.

I didn't even really get that invested in VNs until a few years ago even though I started way before then. Which makes sense since when you first start out, you have a lot of things you haven't tried yet so it just seems like there are more options and you don't realize yet that half of those games will be abandoned at some point.

To be honest, even in Big Brother, the fanbase didn't want it and it was implemented poorly. Dark Silver also commited the crime of letting his Patreons decide how the story went (which is why of the three possible paths with Lisa there was only one viable one). The only thing that Dark Silver had going for him was the high quality of his renders (at the time) and that was it. If BB would have been released today, it wouldn't even be noticed.
That's also a pretty good point. Back then, a lot of other stuff felt like a fart in the wind compared to BB. It'd be a completely different story now. But I'd still play the shit out of something like it if it was decently made because I like sandbox. The operative phrase being "decently made".

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes