• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Thought this was about the Crossfit workout by the name at first glance.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I was on latest updates page and just watching the preview slideshow of this game, I thought the art was okayish and there might be a pic to convince me. then I saw the shark pic. LOL
Gonna pass but lol

Reactions: PaPalon

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
I was on latest updates page and just watching the preview slideshow of this game, I thought the art was okayish and there might be a pic to convince me. then I saw the shark pic. LOL
Gonna pass but lol
That pic made me laugh so it made me interested to try it :)

PaPalon

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2023
v0.3.27.jpg

Last month we decided to improve the game design and added a lot of content and bug fixes.

New features:

* Animated sprites:
Now, ALL our characters are animated during the conversation screens.

* A full re-design of the tablet/mission selection screen to make it easier to understand what missions are available and what characters are the targets of those missions.

* Added a Gallery section on the tablet. This will allow you to enjoy over and over specific ( sexy ) parts of each completed mission.

* Added a way to speed up the sexual animations, so you will no longer have to wait for the animation to complete in order to move on to the next part of the mission.

* We now have a "cost" system in place. This will allow us to add more choice and dynamics to the game, by gaining coins for certain missions and then deciding on what you spend the coins on, like, for example, paying Repa's wages or opening a new portal to discover a new character.

New Content:

* We added an "Intro" story, that explains more about our hero, Dr. Murph, and what his goals are.

*A total of 119 sprite animations were added to the game.

* New content was added to Silvia and Amber's missions.

Animations, scenes, and artworks were added to the game to make it more attractive.

The tablet and missions section has been redesigned and complete with attractive animations and information about each section.

And many other changes, most of which we have listed below.

Hope you enjoy.

V0.3.27 FULL Change log:

Reactions: DreamBig Games

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Ah, a new game. (y)
2dcg. (y)
No 8k renders with deficient voice acting. (y)
Preview pics........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I doubt "Paranormal" can define those.

On a more serious note, what are the planned/future tags dev? Will this be a VN or KN?

Good luck.