VN Ren'Py Dr. Valarie Sex Therapist [v0.9] [Purplehat Productions]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ion_444

May 31, 2017
Hey Purplehat, just so you know I've been following your work for a long time. Your work is amazing and this whole VN concept is a dream game for me. Keep it up!

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
Hey Purplehat, just so you know I've been following your work for a long time. Your work is amazing and this whole VN concept is a dream game for me. Keep it up!

Thank you. I intend to.

Part of the reason why there won't be a version of Dr. Valarie released at the end of May is it gives me time to build up funding. When I resume development on Laura's path, I plan to have a good chunk of money to get a lot done.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Garbage game! I thought she is suppose to be a therapist instead she is a fucking slave owner! Brain washes them to turn them into fucking sex slaves with no will! This is no fucking Sex Therapist who is using mind control to help them! Fucking put slavery in the damn tags so I would not have even downloaded and started playing this disgusting game!

This is just one fetish I can not stand for slavery worst type ever and you are lying to people by not putting slavery in the tags or description!

• Haha
Reactions: Tsusaku

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
Garbage game! I thought she is suppose to be a therapist instead she is a fucking slave owner! Brain washes them to turn them into fucking sex slaves with no will! This is no fucking Sex Therapist who is using mind control to help them! Fucking put slavery in the damn tags so I would not have even downloaded and started playing this disgusting game!

This is just one fetish I can not stand for slavery worst type ever and you are lying to people by not putting slavery in the tags or description!

You uh, you know that Cassandra does have a therapy route, right? That route consists of, well, therapy. All you have to do is not drink the tea.

Oh, and uh "mind control" is very clearly one of the tags. I'm not sure how you missed that, but I assume you deliberately overlooked that in order to complain.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
You uh, you know that Cassandra does have a therapy route, right? That route consists of, well, therapy. All you have to do is not drink the tea.

Oh, and uh "mind control" is very clearly one of the tags. I'm not sure how you missed that, but I assume you deliberately overlooked that in order to complain.
I just finished the Hucow path so I'll chime in. It's not so much as a complaint as it is a surprise that it went straight into sex slave territory. After playing some of the ReEducation routes, I was expecting Valerie to do what Rachel wanted to do, using erotic hypnosis to solve problems. Seeing her as a secret supervillain was a bit jarring, and the bits at the end about using the University method to cut off Cassandra's contact with her family was pretty uncomfortable. I suppose it felt a bit too real, considering there are real life cults that use similar tactics, and it just made for an awkward boner when seeing that last shot of Cass as a mindless cow.

I haven't played the other routes yet, but that's just my thoughts so far. It wasn't bad. Considering it played into some personal kinks, I'd say it's pretty good. It's just not what I expected.

The option to drink or not drink the tea doesn't really signal how the story will go. Val gave a valid explanation for serving it, and if I was in Cass's position, I would have accepted it without question. Maybe there should be some sort of signal that drinking the tea will lead to a dark route? I dunno, I kind of like the sudden evil twist as well...

Anyways, I've rambled enough. I may play the other routes later and post my thoughts on those as well.

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
The option to drink or not drink the tea doesn't really signal how the story will go. Val gave a valid explanation for serving it, and if I was in Cass's position, I would have accepted it without question. Maybe there should be some sort of signal that drinking the tea will lead to a dark route? I dunno, I kind of like the sudden evil twist as well...
Annnnd you just worked out how Dr. Valarie has managed to operate under the radar.

It's not so much as a complaint as it is a surprise that it went straight into sex slave territory. After playing some of the ReEducation routes, I was expecting Valerie to do what Rachel wanted to do, using erotic hypnosis to solve problems.
Re Education is a different animal. Since I am making my own artwork for Re Education, I am free to set the pacing however I like.

Rachel isn't too far from being a slave owner herself, considering what she does to Zach in some of the routes. The chastity path is a good example. The thing is, you have to dig a bit to uncover this side of Rachel.

With Dr. Valarie, it's more up front, because I have SubscribeStar members paying me to make this, and they want to see kinky artwork.

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DeadGrowl

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024

actually wasn't at the time.. glad it was added.

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
actually wasn't at the time.. glad it was added.
Hey, I give you props. You came back and re evaluated things based on new information. That's something far too many people do not do.

There is still less than 10% of this game complete, but now you can start to see that this is going to be unique. I hope you'll stay tuned.

Reactions: Mograx

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Heya I know this has the female domination tag but is there actual “femdom” in the game. Sorry it’s just a lot of people put that tag and only to be disappointed that there isn’t or rather it’s the softest form of “femdom” thanks!

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
Heya I know this has the female domination tag but is there actual “femdom” in the game. Sorry it’s just a lot of people put that tag and only to be disappointed that there isn’t or rather it’s the softest form of “femdom” thanks!
Mmmmm..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote