Ren'Py Dragon Ball Interdimentional Wish [Demo] [Apoxylon]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Apoxylon

Mar 30, 2024
No female protagonist...
No Muten Roshi protagonist....
Self insert isekai in DBZ.....
Is this the DB game i've been waiting for?!

Dev you got GOLD in your hands, keep it a nice romance/corruption between the player and DB waifus and supporters will rush to you!

Ps - Needs #21 too, she was designed to be the players waifu from the get go after all.
I would like to implement 21 in a possible second release, along with Caulifla, Kale, Kefla and Vados.
But in any case there is still a long way to go to think about Interdimensional Wish 2

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Apoxylon

Mar 30, 2024
Play the demo and i would like if you remove the sound of the buttons in the sex scenes, they are really annoying and make difficult to nut
Thanks for the advice, I will keep it in mind and try to eliminate the sound or reduce it for the most part.

Apoxylon

Mar 30, 2024
Finished the demo. Pretty basic set up and I prefer a OC versus fucking around the world as Roshi, but the art is either kind of bad, or with the animated scenes, really bad. It looks like the maker is using a mix of his own and AI art.
I will make a post on my itchio page explaining how I use AI in my game, but yes, in a nutshell I use a mix of my own art and my own art enhanced by AI (not generated by AI)

I'm very sorry if the quality and style varies, although that has been happening in my drawings for years haha

I will add the AI tag in my game because it seems fair to me, but as always, I will try to use as little as possible

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
I have 4 updates in mind for this game, which are tied to their corresponding crowdfunding goal on itchio

The first goal has just been completed and I am developing Bulma's scenes along with the first mobile version of the game
Like i said, i think thsi game looks pretty nice.
If u are able to finish it, even if its short, i will consider donating on ure patreon if u start another good looking one.

Gabrizzzu

May 3, 2024
I would like to implement 21 in a possible second release, along with Caulifla, Kale, Kefla and Vados.
But in any case there is still a long way to go to think about Interdimensional Wish 2
When do you think the project will be complete?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote