RPGM - Completed - Dragon Ball Super - Lost Episode [v1.6.2] [YamamotoDoujinshi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

machiicaa

An absolutely excellent game, give it a try, its short but it has some very nice content.
    The quality of the art is tremendous, i hope more updates or games like this, give it a chance, the gameplay is fun and the scenes makes you addict
  2. 4.00 star(s)

downloaderbo

A solid 4 for this one.
    A short well done game.
    JRPG Style.
    Combat system is simple.
    Plot is simple too, some characters from Dragon Ball appears here and there.
    Drawing is great and animations are EXCELLENT.
    I liked this short game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

issues dislikes ect.
    -
    the english needs some improvement

encounter rate is high (random battles)

why can we not sleep in brolys bed for free heals?

why is there no fast travel. this is a universe of super powered people that can fly!

"senzu seeds" automatically uses it on broly. no option to use it on other party members.

save toad in poison area does not work

why have enemies that require the light gun and not ensure the player will have it?
    i equipped it to cheeah and it isn't removed when she leaves the team!

not letting us save after the Paragus battle. since it spawns you outside your home and you cannot go in...

cannot turn into super saiyan

there were times when you could not save and you should have been able to.
    -
    -
    OVERALL
    eh...the art was great...but the gameplay was mediocre. i'd rather just look at pictures than recommend this.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

closetpervert904

This one i s a little bit grindy but easy enough that it wasn't too bad...

art is amazing as expected can be beat in 60-90 minutes... maybe faster

No super saiyans tho and brolys main mana attack is more or less useless. as others mentioned.. the translation is a little... iffy but its good enough
  5. 3.00 star(s)

swe920

He went for grindy rpg elements??? whyy??? i'd take the rock paper scissors over this any day! random encounters doesn't fit this game what so ever, and is just annoying gate keeping, and they happen SO OFTEN.

Half the time i had no idea what i was supposed to do, the instructions are nearly non-existant.

So much busy work added for no reason.

At one point your even stuck in a dark maze, and you have to guess the path, but it's super annoying, cause if you go through the left entrance, which you likely will, you'll be stuck and have to load a save.

Yamamoto is am amazing artist, but his game design has only gotten worse and worse for every new game he makes.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

Its pretty typical of Yamamoto and what you would expect at this point. Good art, good animations, mediocre/pointless game. The rpg aspect isn't that expansive but the fact that you have to grind for drops right out of the gate just pads time. In fact most of the game itself is just padding for time as none of it really matters since its an on rails experience.

One major issue, brought up in the thread at some point, is the addition of light damage right before the part where you need it against dark enemies but giving the gun to Cheelai fucks you over since she doesnt come with you in that segment which forces you to run from every battle until you can get the sword in the cave that does light damage. Other than that you might run into an issue where the next day doesn't automatically heal you to full since it doesn't trigger a rest which might only be an issue once if you don't realize it after the first day and go fighting the second day with no potions and half health.

Glad to see that his animation and art continues to approve but it would be nice to see him get a partner who can really carry out the game experience and make something far larger and more grand. You're really not missing anything by getting a save.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Oshitari Azumi

It's short and the translation can be funky, but 1) it's Dr@gon B@ll, and 2) it's from YamamotoDoujinshi. If you haven't seen his work before this, just know he could pass as Akira Toriyama with how good his art is.