• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
title-preview.png

Overview:
An evil sorceress named Mesaanya has captured all the girls of the city of Phoenix and turned them into monsters. Only a young warrior and traveler Takeru Yamato is brave enough to break her spells.

In order to save the girls and change them back to normal, Takeru must storm the witch's tower, find each girls sacred writings, and then remove the curse from each girl.
Luckily this time Takeru won't have to fight alone....​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-19
Release Date: 2022-10-04, Original: 1990-12-20
Original Title: ドラゴンナイト II, Dragon Knight II
Developer: elf -
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Translator: elf89
VNDB:
Other Games: Shangrlia 2 - Dragon Knight
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC-98 emulator is required to run this game. Please refer to installation for more info.

DOWNLOAD
PC-98
: - - -

7064screenshot1.png 7064screenshot2.png 7064screenshot3.png 89458.jpg 89459.jpg 89461.jpg 89462.jpg 89463.jpg

Last edited:

Wrandral

Feb 17, 2019
Oh man be still my beating heart.

Will there be the same for Dragon Knight 4 Wheel of Time i think it was called? I remember playing it blind years ago after watching the Hentai animation.

alscio

Oct 26, 2018
I'm confused, the name say MTL.rar, so proper translation or just machine poetry ?

unholy baker

Apr 25, 2018
Oh wow, what a classic. I remember playing this back in the day with an emulator. It's actually a pretty good game, even without the h elements.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Reactions: ninjasamuri

AdHyde

Jan 3, 2020
Wow! I hadn't thought about this game in decades and back then I had A LOT more time on my hands. Put me on a path to some shady BBS sites, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw