RPGM - Completed - Dragon Maid's Erotic Notepad - "I do NOT accept any H requests!" [v2.1] [LOLOL]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ZzZNemesisZzZ

In this game the fighting system is shit. You don't have to have any brain to defeat as regular enemies so bosses. There's no skill upgrading system, no stat boosting, you cannot buy or upgrade weapons or equipment. You can't even change clothes or whatever. There's no plot at all, you just search new floors in the single dungeon in the game and complete aboslutly boring sidequest, which you CAN'T skip, they're only called sidequests but you must complete them all to progress the "story". The are no H content like at all. You'll get approximately 1 H-scene which would be 2 or 3 static images without any voiceacting. THERE'S NO EVEN BGM IN THIS GAME, you run errrands, you fight enemies in COMPLETE SILENCE. Overall, the game utter waste and total garbage.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Eleum Loyce

The translation for this game gives me a headache. It is more serviceable than a machine translation but only barely (and some menus aren't translated at all). Regardless, I can deal with poor English... but the biggest issue is the unclear quest objectives. The broken dialogue combined with really convoluted steps to complete quests makes this a chore to play. I tried my best for a few hours but I spent the majority of that time running around in circles trying to figure out how to progress. To me, this isn't enjoyable without a detailed walkthrough (which currently doesn't exist, afaik) or at least some hints in the quest log (which, again, isn't particularly helpful due to the translation).

As is usually the case with these cookie-cutter RPGM games, the gameplay is pretty cancerous but the CG is very well done. Personally, I suggest downloading a completed save file and sparing yourself the annoyance of trying to decode a bad translation and slogging through nonsensical quests, but if you can look past its shortcomings and enjoy the theme of a female protagonist being corrupted, then go ahead. Have fun and good luck trying to play this.