4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
So do we not approach him the second time? Only approach him from below the first time and avoid him the second time when we see him above?
Yes! You kinda outsmarted me with that move that you started chasing him. (A few ppl did) I fixed it as soom I heard the issue, but as soon i finished the eastern update already started the next one and lost my mind in wich time i did the fix.

I try to speed up most of the update/release since I'd like to do the public release of this new update before Jan.1 wich is the anniversary of the first public release.

While already making the new part.

Sorry for flooding you with information.

Sabiqx

Sep 9, 2021
Yes! You kinda outsmarted me with that move that you started chasing him. (A few ppl did) I fixed it as soom I heard the issue, but as soon i finished the eastern update already started the next one and lost my mind in wich time i did the fix.
Oh, fuck. I finally figured it out

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
Approaching Aisha in front of bathhouse from the top freezes the game. Basically, blocking script NPC movement freezes the game. I had my game freeze at balls before the dragonorb in tavern attic too, but i did not know what happen at that time. I guess it is the same issue blocking ebony assassin girl path.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Approaching Aisha in front of bathhouse from the top freezes the game. Basically, blocking script NPC movement freezes the game. I had my game freeze at balls before the dragonorb in tavern attic too, but i did not know what happen at that time. I guess it is the same issue blocking ebony assassin girl path.
Yes it breaks the script probably. Thanks for mentioning it. Figuring out a solution. The pre attic event should be reworked entirely. And while I'm writing this text i got an idea! So as soon as I finish the event I'm working I'll rework it.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Dragon Orb (Update X. [I always planed to count the updates in roman numbers])

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the first anniversary update! Happy birthday for the game! And happy new year everyone!

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
GamePro-Tip: You couldn't be more wrong.
I meant defeat=rape becomes boring after a time. The game needs a rework eventualy. Maybe after I finished it. I don't want to stretch the story like a bubble gum. The other plan is to end the story on a point where it could be a whole "episode" to add a second part.

Reactions: Matts2011

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME AND THAT YOU STILL TRY TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE even sometimes updates are not too my personal taste, the render quality could still be improved if possible and still hope that the storylines with the old guys will continue (the blind one with the figures was very interesting in my opinion) BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU DON'T FORGET THIS GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY AND FANS AND TRY TO DELIVER UPDATES AND LISTEN TO FEEDBACK! (y)

WE APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK!

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

Last edited:

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME AND THAT YOU STILL TRY TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE even sometimes updates are not too my personal taste, the render quality could still be improved if possible and still hope that the storylines with the old guys will continue (the blind one with the figures was very interesting in my opinion) BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU DON'T FORGET THIS GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY AND FANS AND TRY TO DELIVER UPDATES AND LISTEN TO FEEDBACK! (y)

WE APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK!

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:
The original render quality differs from the original, as soon I can find the best compression settings it will be better. My plan is to speed up to get the orbs. And split the whole story in half! ( Dragons Orbs 2 in 2025) :D I'll put the original very big sized update next time!

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
There is multiple sex scenes in the game, there is one scene where the female's identity is a secret (coud be the protag :)) We crossed the line where I can't avoid the sex scenes. (even tough I wanted a slower corruption path).

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes