RPGM - Dragon Orbs [v2024-04-12] [Officina Sopianae]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sabiqx

This is the developer first project, not many games in this genre
    A fun game in the genre of genderbender, the dev is trying to improve the game , the picture is getting better and animitions.... well animations a just there) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    successes
  2. 5.00 star(s)

incognitousername

Sexy game in a niche category. Dev is working on the game to polish his skills, so there are still bugs. But the game itself is one of my favorites and the Dev is very responsive and helpful. The art is hot as fuck.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Nick_Rock90

Overall rating: 3.6/5

Story is by far the best thing in the game, its not the next best deal, but is funny with a slow pace corruption that can easily make you aroused by how dumb was, is and will be the protagonist in each situation where ppl just want to use the sexy magical female body that was given to him.

Characters are good enough considering this is a corruption game and most of the time you have the choices to give in to theirs advantages or refuse, stil each character is different and everything works (not perfect but its not a pain to see it)

The gameplay its straight up boring and lifeless, the fighting its pretty basic and simple even when we are supposed to participate in the biggest tournament in the world, the world map (its an island) its huge but most of the buildings are unavailable and is not very easy understand where we need to go

With the sex scenes I will divide it in two things, The pictures AND the animations.

The pictures are almost the best thing in the game, the dev really knows how to make sensual poses, fighting poses, fights and sex scenes with a nice build up are very good made, the problem by far is...

The animations are reaaally weak and bad, most of them feels really robotic and makes me wonder... ¿Why...? ¿Why do you make bad animations when ur sole pictures are really good? Im not asking how they can be bad at something while being good on another, Im asking why doing them when you could go with pictures and it would be much hotter and better, comics are really good and they dont have or need animations.

Its a nice game, 4 star its kinda excessive but the site calls "average" games that only have 3 stars so I had to put it more close to four than three lol
  4. 4.00 star(s)

kipehh

Version reviewed: v0.5

I really love the theme, story, and artwork of this game! The main character is good-looking, and I'm enjoying the pacing of the corruption so far. I've always been a fan of RPGM games like this one where you don't have to spend a lot of time grinding to see the content and the map isn't too big either so there isn't a lot of wasted time. There were some bugs, but they didn't stop me from reaching the end of the content. I'm really excited to see how this game develops!