Mod Ren'Py Completed Drama in the Office - Noneya666's Romance Route Walkthrough [v0.1] [Nymphs]

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
1469286_1469276_060324450.jpg

Overview:
Adds in-game Walkthrough for Romance/Harem Route​

Updated: 2022-03-28
Game/Creator: Drama in the Office / Nymphs - F95zone
Modder: Noneya666
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 1.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
If you liked using the mod feel free to donate a beer or joint
If you enjoyed the game make sure to support the developer

Download: - - -

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Will update it today, probably give me a few hours as I'm not home right now.
Just dl'd the game for the first time,, just wondering how you mark the choices? Are the 3 paths clearly defined, or am I gonna get surprised and pissed at the game because I took a sharing choice by accident? Well, shit. 'Romance' path. Alright. Works for me. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: I am Gone

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
thanks for the mod. appreciate it. Just asking is there any big difference in senes for romance & domination? will you update later to include all 3 paths?

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
thanks for the mod. appreciate it. Just asking is there any big difference in senes for romance & domination? will you update later to include all 3 paths?
You are welcome, You miss a few scenes that are dom route exclusive. I might add the option to see dom scenes also but not sure at the moment. What I won't do for sure is add sharing route. You can still play sharing route if you want with the mod as I have a few of the choices marked "Sharing Path" so people don't click on them if they don't want to see them.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
You are welcome, You miss a few scenes that are dom route exclusive. I might add the option to see dom scenes also but not sure at the moment. What I won't do for sure is add sharing route. You can still play sharing route if you want with the mod as I have a few of the choices marked "Sharing Path" so people don't click on them if they don't want to see them.
Definitely not the sharing type :LOL:. Though I personally want to try the Dom path. Hope you can add option for Rom/Dom or see both paths. If possible of course.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Definitely not the sharing type :LOL:. Though I personally want to try the Dom path. Hope you can add option for Rom/Dom or see both paths. If possible of course.
If I do add it I will just edit the code so you don't lose points and will see dom scenes on the romance path. Right now how the dev setup the code is you lose romance points for choosing dom choices.

Reactions: msleomac

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Would be great if you also did the Dom route. Also, thanks for the mod.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Would be great if you also did the Dom route. Also, thanks for the mod.
Going to be adding girl on girl when it ends up in-game so more than likely ill add dom also. Might hate me later for it as more than likely you will have to start a new game when those changes happen to see all the scenes so... :LUL:

Reactions: Draconis501

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Going to be adding girl on girl when it ends up in-game so more than likely ill add dom also. Might hate me later for it as more than likely you will have to start a new game when those changes happen to see all the scenes so... :LUL:
All good. Not adding the girl/girl(As I'm not into that, but, oh well. lol), but, having to start over. I haven't even started this yet, so, it won't be too bad starting over.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
All good. Not adding the girl/girl(As I'm not into that, but, oh well. lol), but, having to start over. I haven't even started this yet, so, it won't be too bad starting over.
if its avoidable meaning its not partaking when the MC and a girl are fooling around ill have it labeled so you can avoid it.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020