VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Drawing My Life - Ivy's Christmas [v1.0] [Forefinger]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JeremyCole300

This game is quick and easy Christmas side story for fans of Drawing My Life. If you're a fan of Ivy and play her route in the main game I highly recommend. The story is short and there is plenty of content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Y.So.Serious

This is my first review and English is not my first language . just in case you find my review strange

What I liked about this edition is that is focused of trans character and the intimate relationship with the main character.. and how they become love-birds .. and sex scenes is and dialog is intimate .. ..and having a serious relationship .. even in the original game they have special relationship if you picked the alpha route.

and that feeds the fantasy of people who wouldn't mind ending up with a trans girl

Because there are many games which have trans characters but they are a side characters ., and they are not the main targets of the main characters of these games . and they fulfill some kinky fetches of these games .. but not a serious thing .. there a game that have a promising relationship with trans character but its in on-hold for a while now

So far this game has the best relationship between male character and trans character .. and I hope I see in future other developers consider introducing that kind of games as romance not as some gross kink . and take it further .