HTML Dream Breaker [Development Thread]

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Been developing this game for a while now, it's only placeholders and todo's and errors, though, with no content

In short, you play as a big bad of aeons ago with an uncertain past that came back with selective plot-convenient amnesia (choose what you were as you go - even if it contradicts the story so far). You are supposed to restore your powers and conquer the world once more, but as you get back into this familiar groove all those typical obstacles as heroes, crusades and gods come back into the world too to oppose you. You can use all kinds of tricks: usual diplomacy, war, personal interaction, and dicking down captured heroes, branding with slutty womb tattoos, transforming them, awaking their inner whore selves, putting on slave collars, stealing them and putting into your tower like a dragon, etc, to win. You are supposed to either corrupt, dominate, persuade, whatever, other characters and use them or their effects to progress further - against skill, item, etc checks.

I wanted to write a lot of sex scenes, but it was above my skill so I opted for a generic sex scenes ala EratohoK instead (It's still above my skill, though, so i've been procrastinating on it for weeks now). Characters have loads of stats that determine what their AI does and how it reacts to sex. It's generic, alright, and it's surprisingly a lot of work.

Quests/exploration are a map of nodes you need to progress (looks like Slay the Spire) where you fight initiative-decided battles (something like Darkest Dungeon/RPGM), walk into events and such. There's inventory/item system (all placeholders for now), training through buying stats and perks with statpoints, from trainers for money and relationship, rewards from quests, you know the drill. You can take Quests either from bounty board (generic quests with generic reward) or from characters

Later on you can repair your Tower (not implemented, and won't be for a long while because other mechanics are very early in the development) - that's basically your own Quest enemy heroes are supposed to assault to get to your throne room. You place rooms with different effects inside this Quest and they give you different effects inside the Quest and on the global map. Also, you'd be able to usurp the kingdom and manage it

There's no art either yet, but personally I tend towards AI/Stable Diffusion. It's a plan for far into the future, too