Emoon

May 4, 2017
I'd like to note a few oddities and would love if you could address them.

- Would you mind reducing the FOV (something around 75) or at least implement an option to change it? The current FOV gives me motion sickness. I've created a quick solution that doesn't take long to implement for you here (goes into your Character BP). Fov.png

- Staying in the same BP, would you mind changing the "Get Forward/Right Vector" into "Get Actor Forward/Right Vector", this little change would prevent your character from slowing down when you look down.

Thanks for your time and consideration, all the best for your project. :)

Reactions: Cmann

BurningKnight

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I'd like to note a few oddities and would love if you could address them.

- Would you mind reducing the FOV (something around 75) or at least implement an option to change it? The current FOV gives me motion sickness. I've created a quick solution that doesn't take long to implement for you here (goes into your Character BP). View attachment 280603

- Staying in the same BP, would you mind changing the "Get Forward/Right Vector" into "Get Actor Forward/Right Vector", this little change would prevent your character from slowing down when you look down.

Thanks for your time and consideration, all the best for your project. :)
Thank you very much,yeah, I have no idea why some people feel sickness without your mention point.I will add it into my character bp as soon as possible.:cool:

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Thank you very much,yeah, I have no idea why some people feel sickness without your mention point.I will add it into my character bp as soon as possible.:cool:
My pleasure :) Yeah there are a lot of factors that can play into it but FoV, Motion Blur and Auto Exposure are usually the once you can blame for it. Unreals default settings are unfortunately not well set up, Motion Blur is way too strong and Auto Exposure is as unpredictable as it gets. But be careful with adjusting Auto Exposure since it can have a drastic effect on your skin shader which looks solid so far. Anyway i'm jumping ahead, it's your game and your design decision! Keep it up i'm looking forward to it. :)

cooljack178

Jan 7, 2018
My camera angle is stuck.cant rotate the camera.
but the charactor still able to move,just always face the same diretcion tho

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
When i first saw the title i read it as Snake Eater and i was pretty hyped given it would be a MGS parody but then i read it properly and was kinda disappointed

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
awesome game man, gonna check it out

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
how do i actually play this game? I picked up my id and resume, went eveywhere, only got 1 line interactions so far. Went to blue sky tried receptoin, tried offices..

jewuwee

Sep 1, 2017
Please help? Someone posted can't find the book, then woopee they found it without mentioning where.