VN Unity Completed Dream Girlfriend: Twitch Thot 18+ [Final] [Banana Slime]

1.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Betelman

Aug 12, 2017
Love the model! Reminds me of a Twitch girl that i find hot. I wish there was more to do with her. Nice short game.

Dec 11, 2021
Steam says it's a satire. I don't think that's bad. If they wanted to make fun of the incels, okay. But their graphics are talented. It would be quite a good game with normal text and more added content.
If that's true, then I have to point the fact that the satire genre is supposed to be comedy, not a high-cringe content narrative. The satire would be okay if they only erased that content and try other ideas to ridiculize the incels, if that's the objetive.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
If that's true, then I have to point the fact that the satire genre is supposed to be comedy, not a high-cringe content narrative. The satire would be okay if they only erased that content and try other ideas to ridiculize the incels, if that's the objetive.
I don’t know what the goal was, I didn’t talk to the developers. I think they wanted to annoy the incels with the message of the game.
"You can buy the game, you can win the game, BUT no matter what you do you will still be a loser!"
Why? Because you only get a virtual puppet that does nothing. No sexual content. The female character has no reactions. The dialogue does not affect the story.
Of course, this is just an assumption, but if i'm right, it's funny.

Dec 11, 2021
I don’t know what the goal was, I didn’t talk to the developers. I think they wanted to annoy the incels with the message of the game.
"You can buy the game, you can win the game, BUT no matter what you do you will still be a loser!"
Why? Because you only get a virtual puppet that does nothing. No sexual content. The female character has no reactions. The dialogue does not affect the story.
Of course, this is just an assumption, but if i'm right, it's funny.
Under that perspective, I agree, sounds really funny. If that was the truly intention of the developers, then the game could be better, because the intentions are different. Still thinking they need to polish some of the dialogues and parts of the history, but it's better than think this was one of those cringe-videos (Or games, in this case) Made full of involuntary comedy with a history pretending to be serious but failing hastily.
I will probably give it an opportunity later. And if the developers can make something more serious, I'm definitely going to play, because I like the art here.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Under that perspective, I agree, sounds really funny. If that was the truly intention of the developers, then the game could be better, because the intentions are different. Still thinking they need to polish some of the dialogues and parts of the history, but it's better than think this was one of those cringe-videos (Or games, in this case) Made full of involuntary comedy with a history pretending to be serious but failing hastily.
I will probably give it an opportunity later. And if the developers can make something more serious, I'm definitely going to play, because I like the art here.
I agree. Evul is a talented artist, but the text is very ... meh.

1.20 star(s) 6 Votes