VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Dream Hotel [Day 1-3 Patched] [GreenArcher]

1. J
    5.00 star(s)

Jagsjansi240

Even though the first day comes off as a little bit too default (heavily relying on Honey Select's default sets and such), the developer of the game states that for the following days this side of the game will be changed and "fixed".

I do think that this game is unique in its own way, especially the fact that there is a real lack of "clicker" HS games. Every HS based game has been a dating/sim type of game where you can choose the pace and the order of the events in the game. Even though I like those types of games aswell, I think that they lack the stories of different characters impacting other characters. In this game it seems like there will be a linear type of story with interconnected stories. If it isn't like that and this just happens to turn into "another HS game" i will certainly be displeased. I think that this game has some real potential if the developer uses different assets (maps that are NOT from the original HS game, better lighting mods and such) and keeps pursuing the "clicker" type of game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Advinia

Not much here, poorly written, no music nor sound effects, nonsensical story. I guess the graphics are kinda nice though.

It feels like there could be so much but yet there's so little, I think it was released too soon,