Ren'Py - Dream Hotel [v0.6.7 Patreon] [PoggeseH]

1. 3.00 star(s)

YaGirlJane

I have not played the game in while but based on the comments the only thing that has changed is that there is more content. This is my first review of a game like this so it probably won't be the best. (I will be using the rating labels used by MyAnimeList for each aspect of the game)

Art: 7/10 (Good)
    In my opinion the art is this game's best quality. It's not amazing or anything but it has its charm.

Story: 5/10 (Average)
    Not much to say about the story, it's pretty average, not good or bad.

Playability: 4/10 (Bad)
    The game is riddled with bugs making it it not playable at times.

Average Rating: 5.33

Final Thoughts:
    The game has decent art and an average story, but is afflicted by many bugs. This game has a lot of room for improvement (specifically in its coding) but I believe if the developer improves their skills and keeps working on this game that it could become a pretty decent game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Reapers Fortune

V0.4.11 The game soo far is Pretty decent yes it does have bugs here and there but for all i know this is a small group trying their best while going on with their life and still are resonably active it has some pretty good scenes the art style is pretty cool aswell
  3. 2.00 star(s)

mrttao

v0.4.10
    Art is nice enough. And the sex scenes are animated... but so far I only managed to unlock 1 and that was with cheating to accelerate things.

Game is extremely grindy and very slow. Yet quite lacking in dialog. You need too many clicks through nested menues to do anything.
    Girls have way too many stats with lots of overlap. Affect, lust, hornyess, prudeness, initiative... just why.

You got isekaied, but it is unclear if you are dreaming or if it really is isekai. there are some 4th wall break humor from the System that break suspension of disbelief.

The built in guide just stops working about when you unlock romance with girls. It also only covers your employees. Not other women, or MC centered events.
    There are lots of hidden triggers to hunt down. Cheating with universal renpy mod vastly accelerates things. but it is still pretty slow.
    MC himself looks really weird. And rather chunni.

Game also has a decent amount of bugs, and so so english. I have seen much worse, but its not perfect either.
    Overall there is some decent potential here. but it needs work right now.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Petermax

This is one of the worst games I've have ever played. It is the slowest dating sim i have ever seen. The only good thing about it is the characters are very well drawn but the realistic backgrounds do not mesh at all with the character renders. The MC is your classic 20 something horny loser that has been overdone to death.