VN Ren'Py Abandoned DREAM LINK [v1.0] [MRDECIM]

MrDecim

Aug 6, 2021
Capa do post.png

Overview:
A sci-fi story about a lonely nerd who starts receiving visits from beautiful girls from the future in his dreams.
An immersive, linear development story with a focus on romantic development with adult scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-17
Release Date: 2021-08-17
Developer: MrDecim
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited:

sim16

Feb 28, 2021
Really liked your game! Looking forward to the next update. Do you have a patreon site?

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I swear so many of these games have characters who glow in the dark. People who get the lighting right seem to be few and far between.

MrDecim

Aug 6, 2021
Crow Armbrust <3 I hope you like.

sim16 Thank you so much. Soon more chapters will be available. I don't have a Patreon yet, but I'll setup one very soon.

krish719 Thank you very much. It depends of you, because your choices will influence your affinity with the girls, so you can make your harem or only date who you want. In the next chapter you will meet the other girls.

PurpleRobot Hi, thank you for your feedback. This is my first game and i didn't know that this is a recurring problem. I'm gonna try to improve for the next chapters.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Crow Armbrust <3 I hope you like.

sim16 Thank you so much. Soon more chapters will be available. I don't have a Patreon yet, but I'll setup one very soon.

krish719 Thank you very much. It depends of you, because your choices will influence your affinity with the girls, so you can make your harem or only date who you want. In the next chapter you will meet the other girls.

PurpleRobot Hi, thank you for your feedback. This is my first game and i didn't know that this is a recurring problem. I'm gonna try to improve for the next chapters.
No problem. It's just offputting for me. That one screenshot with the TV seems to be lit pretty well but yeah I've seen quite a few Koikatsu VNs have the issue of the girls/environments looking really glowy. Hope to see your future progress!

Reactions: MrDecim