• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Dream/strung - Blossoming Love [Ch. 1] [ABC]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1645028696543.png

Overview:
A beautiful young woman who keeps being abducted meets another feminine figure.
Little does she know, their fates are intertwined.
Follow the adventure of our two protagonists as they get into and away from many unusual situations;
slowly nurturing their love for each other.
The adventure is about two characters meeting for the first time,
getting to know one another as they grow an unusual relationship.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-16
Release Date: 2022-02-12
Developer: ABC
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks for the share BaasB

1645028914614.png 1645028942423.png 1645028977759.png 1645029010069.png 1645029041281.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Blondy does look a little trappy but i think i can work with that. :giggle: :coffee:
Been a while since i ran into a good female>female bdsm.
This looks promising.
If the gameplay won't end up being 5 mins long when it's done i may just get it on steam even, eventually.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Last edited:

mizuno_j

Feb 15, 2020
shouldn't be surprising if you've known about the characters from things like this....

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Edit - I am slightly concerned that some people here can't tell the difference between male and female though.

If the blonde was a trap, it wouldn't be a lesbian game .... not that i'd ever falsely accuse someone of using common sense.
I've only played a few minutes into the game, but I'm pleased to say that the first scene seems to be lesbian, but I can't really say much beyond that. Poking at the code (a.k.a. opening some plain text files), there seems to be two other major obvious scenes which both involve Million, and Million does seem to be a major character so I'd expect to see them in more, so... almost definitely not pure lesbian.

On a related note, I'm a little confused by the naming and, at the moment, can't really tell what's in the game - I'm not really sure if they're thinking of Chapter 1 as a complete story or if this is just a first release of the intended story. Eh, either way I'll be finding out - this hits enough of my kinks right off the bat off the bat to be worth following, considering how hard it seems to be to find some of this stuff..

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
YES! YES! I fucking love bondage games, we need them so much it's insane. Thank you! I am gonna follow this game for sure.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Welp, there go my hopes for a good lez bdsm action.
I guess this is basically female on male then. Sad, not a fan of that.
I mean, kind of? There's like a black haired girl thrown in there, and yes, she's actually a girl so... There is some lezdom in there, just don't expect it from the blond one lmfao!

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote