VN - Ren'Py - Dream Teacher [Ep.1 Pt.2] [Dirabel]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sopadepe1970

Revised Version: Ep.1 Pt.1.2
    I really hope this game gets enough support to move forward. It has many interesting details, a good dose of humor. At the moment, the game has very little content, but it is very promising. I wish the developer much success.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Obanama

Promising start, not a massive amount of content so far, but what's here is pretty decent. Animations are clean, writing is decent for a first release and character duo pretty fun. Realistically, the game is probably a 4/5, but I will give it a 5 to bump it up on the site so that dev can get some more attention feedback.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

StupidDumbJerk

This is a review of Ep1_Pt1.

Extremely promising start. Well done to the developer.

There's a nice amount of content here with a great sex scene that's appropriately modified if you're heading down the dominant path vs. the "normie" path. The story has a bit of a mystery to it, which I think always helps. There's also a ton of personality and humor throughout. I have to mention the language choice on the settings screen: Русский or "Engrish". (The joke works especially well because the English here is pretty good!)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Itsyaboy420

the story is good, with 2 branch. one is the mc dom route and the other is the normal romance route. The background of the story is also interesting such as the mc is falsely accused of attempted rape with no trial given and was straight thrown into jail which piqued my interest for the future of the story. Another plus side is that Amanda's art was also hot. The only thing that confused me is the title "Dream Teacher" I mean the mc is a prisoner in a jail, I didn't see anything that can correlate to teacher, but I guess I'll find out in the future if this ever became completed. Good luck to you Devs and Good Job.