BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
skin-jpg.jpg

Overview:
Dreams of an Exile is a yuri story with exploration elements. Play as Lyra, Explore the world, Meet other exiled girls, Experience your first love,
Use a super boot to jump the pits, Cut the trees, Break stones, Swim, and much more.
Everything in a cute pixel art style.

Lyra is a half-elf who lives in a village where elves and humans have lived together in peace for centuries, protected from the monsters from outside by a magical barrier.
Everything seemed peaceful until a mysterious mist started to cover the village making people sick, including her mother. Searching for a way to save her, Lyra finds in her father's notes that the solution would be outside the barrier. However, whoever crosses it can never return and becomes an exile.

Determined, Lyra sets out on her journey of no return and finds that the stories she heard were a farce.
Investigating the reasons that led to so many lies, she meets other exiled girls.
Now, she is faced with the mission of clearing the barrier and returning to her village, at the same time she can experience her first love.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-30
Release Date: 2021-06-01
Developer: Male Doll - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

ss_89bffb4e4d23e9e8761b82292cf88a8f1853d18b.1920x1080.jpg screenshot6.jpg fb.jpg screenshot1.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Please report any tags, i missed

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Lots of puzzles and and terrain maneuvering in this one. I wouldn't recommend this one to the lazier people here.

Also, nothing to indicate when you're going to enter a interactive scene, so be sure to save often!

BigTex442

Jan 15, 2018
anyone got a walkthrough or full save you can send over. I am deeply stuck in the water part and I do not have a lot of free time to get through this

Seifer911

Aug 19, 2018
Oh no!
So anyway...

Seriously by this point it'd be stranger if it wasn't. I'm honestly puzzled why uploaders even bother with it given how quickly & often dodgy stuff gets taken down from there.

Jeremy Clarkson might be an asshole, but damn is he funny