RPGM Completed Dreams of an Exile [Final] [Male Doll]

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I can't figure out the end boss, anyone know how to get past the pillars to the switches?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm searching for Ness's 4th scene trigger. I feel like I've been everywhere. Since I've triggered events in forest, beach, and snow I guessing her final trigger is in the mountain area. I've serched what feels like the entire map. Anyone know where it is?

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
I'm searching for Ness's 4th scene trigger. I feel like I've been everywhere. Since I've triggered events in forest, beach, and snow I guessing her final trigger is in the mountain area. I've serched what feels like the entire map. Anyone know where it is?
download.png
all the scenes so far for you to see in general which endings just so you can mark which ones you have completed!

Reactions: Yevaud6

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
View attachment 1383809
all the scenes so far for you to see in general which endings just so you can mark which ones you have completed!
Thanks, I got thrown off the trigger (entering the mountain area) because I collected 50 orbs while inside that area. Figured it out right after I posted. Now I just have to decide if I want to do a third playthrough just to discover what ending 1 is. I assume it's where I purely do the dungeons and never visit the girls...we'll see another day.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Thanks, I got thrown off the trigger (entering the mountain area) because I collected 50 orbs while inside that area. Figured it out right after I posted. Now I just have to decide if I want to do a third playthrough just to discover what ending 1 is. I assume it's where I purely do the dungeons and never visit the girls...we'll see another day.
how did you find ness in the first place

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
how did you find ness in the first place
Ness is in the SE corner of the forest map the first time you meet her. You can meet both her and the knight before finishing the first temple. Once you choose a girl and have their second encounter the other disappears. You basically have to play the game twice in order to do their individaul paths. the rest of Ness's locations you get from the end of her dialogue during her scenes.

Takes about an hour and a half to do the whole game. Not the worst game to play through multiple times. I opted for easy mode on the final boss (it's offered after dying multiple times).

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Ness is in the SE corner of the forest map the first time you meet her. You can meet both her and the knight before finishing the first temple. Once you choose a girl and have their second encounter the other disappears. You basically have to play the game twice in order to do their individaul paths. the rest of Ness's locations you get from the end of her dialogue during her scenes.

Takes about an hour and a half to do the whole game. Not the worst game to play through multiple times. I opted for easy mode on the final boss (it's offered after dying multiple times).
ok thanks i only manged to find the one and ya defently ez mode doing it hard is jsut annyoing

justiniantang

Aug 17, 2019
I can't figure out the end boss, anyone know how to get past the pillars to the switches?
Final boss fight:
1) Use bomb(breaks large rocks) on boss repeatedly until lava pit appears...
2) Use hammer(breaks small rocks) on either side. Use torch(light fire).
2) Flip switches on opposite side of fire. (long jump boots)
3) Use belt(pushes blocks) to allow you to jump to boss and bomb. Until lava pit expands...
4) Repeat steps 2-3 on opposite side. Check where you left the block in step 3, since you need a straight road...
5) Trees have appeared. Use axe(cuts tree). Go bomb him one last time.

Boss Fight End........ Only Flipper and Escape Rope isn't used.

Reactions: Ssato243

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Love the game but my only issue is the cave/dungeons/whatever they are as they tend to be a little too challenging, especially the water one as trying to get the gold orb past the thing in the water is near impossible in a 3 block wide pool with one tile blocked and two other voids sweeping both ends on land

Mar 7, 2019
Starts the game: Oh, it's a fun, relaxing puzzle game. Gets to the final boss: Ok, what the fuck. They seriously cranked the difficulty from 2-3 all the way up to 11, just for that one fight. I'm so glad the easy mode exists. All that aside, It's a fun game with good art, fun gameplay, top-tier background music, and decent story/romance. It's pretty short but the three endings can give it more length if you want to play through it more than once. I'd recommend this if anyone was looking for anything like it.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Starts the game: Oh, it's a fun, relaxing puzzle game. Gets to the final boss: Ok, what the fuck. They seriously cranked the difficulty from 2-3 all the way up to 11, just for that one fight. I'm so glad the easy mode exists. All that aside, It's a fun game with good art, fun gameplay, top-tier background music, and decent story/romance. It's pretty short but the three endings can give it more length if you want to play through it more than once. I'd recommend this if anyone was looking for anything like it.
Yeah, I frankly would just hang around in the beach area and listen to it for a lunch break. That was a solid jam.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Pro tip for anyone to test. Ignore grabbing the escape rope. I think it helps the item swap in the last fight if you dare to brave hard mode.