Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

burner1231556

Feb 17, 2023
I cannot for the life of me find this one image of Mrs Turner standing by a pool in a black sexy bikini, it is a super high res piece of art and hoping a hero has it!

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
I cannot for the life of me find this one image of Mrs Turner standing by a pool in a black sexy bikini, it is a super high res piece of art and hoping a hero has it!
Don't you have any clue as to who might be the artist..?

The closest pic I could find has Mrs. Turner by a pool but no bikini, low res.
This render is by MAC_T:

1708733603967.png

Found one or two more by or near a pool with bikinis but not black ones.

burner1231556

Feb 17, 2023
Don't you have any clue as to who might be the artist..?

The closest pic I could find has Mrs. Turner by a pool but no bikini, low res.
This render is by MAC_T:

View attachment 3380722

Found one or two more by or near a pool with bikinis but not black ones.
I sadly don't remember the artist, it was a full body shot, and it was less of a bikini and more a lingerie(ish) one piece of clothing, thanks for responding though!

It was super easy to find on the 8muses forums when they were around, but I know it came from this thread.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ranxerox

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
I sadly don't remember the artist, it was a full body shot, and it was less of a bikini and more a lingerie(ish) one piece of clothing, thanks for responding though!

It was super easy to find on the 8muses forums when they were around, but I know it came from this thread.
With more peace of mind I can review what I have.. will see..

• Red Heart
Reactions: burner1231556

olehzenten

May 1, 2023
I only found the original DAZ 9g model and formatted it in virt a mate - not even close. My skills in DAZ and creating models in VAM are not enough to make them as similar as possible to mrs Turner...
Does anyone have the exact mrs Turner VAM model?

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Please guys help where I can find this ??
Probably you won't find it here anymore.
Dykan29 was the one who put that mosaic together, but he was banned by the people here.
Ironically, he was the same guy posting leaks in other threads, and some original art in this thread.

Reactions: crisbr
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes