Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
lexx ,your posts are all i wait for on this thread. :D
9 people have rated it,if you add me it will be 10:LOL::ROFLMAO:...:cry:(I can't help myself, but I like models of Lilith(Mrs Turner ) and Ophelia(Aunt Jenna) )
of course thank you:p, but you should not ignore posts other guys in this thread...
lots of people are willing to pay real money for ...(we will not specify), but just leave a comment or a rating(albeit bad) it is for them difficult?
sorry my eng ;)

Reactions: rgnar62

Paradisum

May 13, 2017
Long time since I've been fully active in F95, but here goes:

Calling Harco / goutch / MAC_T

Just please!!! Do loads of Tracy images as you possibly humanly can. Even better, maybe some "Tracy Image Pack"? Just please don't mix with other characters, don't do any lesbian, etc... Let's just keep it 100% purist pinups of Heavenly Goodness!!

I need these kind of Tracy images that leave me in a coma.

160614_Tracy_Outdoor_2.jpg 267457_DoD_Tracy_Schoolgirl.png 274224_DOD_-_Tracy_-_Bed_1.png 303812_DOD_-_Tracy_-_Outdoor_1.1.png 390113_Tracy_pool_2.jpg

Also I want to apologize to every other artist in this thread, please don't be offended by me. Don't take me in the wrong way, but these 3 artists that I quoted above are the top notch when speaking of Tracy.
I just can't wait for the future after this request. :eek:

Thank you!
*Fingers crossed*

BillP

Dec 27, 2017
I see there was a user named @TechCarmin who had posted stuff earlier in the thread but all of it seems to be gone now. Does anyone have an archive it? Also some of lexus33 earlier posts are missing as well :/
Thanks!

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
Long time since I've been fully active in F95, but here goes:

Calling Harco / goutch / MAC_T

Just please!!! Do loads of Tracy images as you possibly humanly can. Even better, maybe some "Tracy Image Pack"? Just please don't mix with other characters, don't do any lesbian, etc... Let's just keep it 100% purist pinups of Heavenly Goodness!!

I need these kind of Tracy images that leave me in a coma.

View attachment 387749 View attachment 387750 View attachment 387751 View attachment 387752 View attachment 387771

Also I want to apologize to every other artist in this thread, please don't be offended by me. Don't take me in the wrong way, but these 3 artists that I quoted above are the top notch when speaking of Tracy.
I just can't wait for the future after this request. :eek:

Thank you!
*Fingers crossed*
Last days of summer.
Tracy Beach terrazza 2.jpg

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes