Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ZiMMa

Oct 12, 2019
Oh dude, I can't believe I saw this whole post in two days from page 1, it's amazing the work you do. Dreams of Desire definitely deserves be remasterized and a second part (MINiMUN!) Mrs Turner is a character who has a lot to give (and receive, lol).

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Lot of picture as been deleted? I renember more of lot stuff... Or maybe another treat I didn't see?
My '69' render is now on page 67, so a few posts have indeed disappeared/been deleted or self-deleted since I posted that render. As to the 'why', we may never know...

A few posts disappeared from the DMD art thread recently as well, I did notice when the post count dropped by 3 suddenly a couple of weeks back.

A while back a number of renders that I particularly liked from a specific member were scrubbed from the 'Show Us Your Daz Skill' thread, no idea on the whom or why, but the point is that stuff happens occasionally and no sense worrying about it, life is too short.

Reactions: kheyvine

kheyvine

Jul 28, 2018
My '69' render is now on page 67, so a few posts have indeed disappeared/been deleted or self-deleted since I posted that render. As to the 'why', we may never know...

A few posts disappeared from the DMD art thread recently as well, I did notice when the post count dropped by 3 suddenly a couple of weeks back.

A while back a number of renders that I particularly liked from a specific member were scrubbed from the 'Show Us Your Daz Skill' thread, no idea on the whom or why, but the point is that stuff happens occasionally and no sense worrying about it, life is too short.
Thx for feedback, and thx for picture.

Reactions: OhWee
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes