Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

derede

Jan 10, 2018
If you are so inclined, that might be nice info to have in the Dreams of Desire Art Assets thread! I'd be happy to credit you appropriately in the OP as well, for those that might be looking for suggestions r.e. Genesis 8 versions of these characters.
I am not sure if transferred morphs can be useable in another PC but I will look what I can do.
Btw, you can link Xtransfer tool and Sickleyield tutorial as a side note in the OP for people want to use G8 versions. Some people may not know that they are exist. Transfer tool is taking couple of clicks and 3 mins max, really easy to use. Also, tutorial is pretty easy to follow and it won't take much time neither.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I am not sure if transferred morphs can be useable in another PC but I will look what I can do.
Btw, you can link Xtransfer tool and Sickleyield tutorial as a side note in the OP for people want to use G8 versions. Some people may not know that they are exist. Transfer tool is taking couple of clicks and 3 mins max, really easy to use. Also, tutorial is pretty easy to follow and it won't take much time neither.
I have to look it up every time I do it, as I don't do it every often, but you can 'bake' the morphs into single figure, and just offer the 'combined' character as a single morph. Let me see if I can find that guide again...

I think it's this one:

My experience with xtransfer is that it can be hit or miss, particularly in the facial area. Not saying that's true in this case, just noting that it can have varying results, depending on how heavily a custom character has been morphed.

If you are so inclined of course. I've shared a couple of combined morphs (for DMD's 'D' and Sophia from Melody as I remember), and it does take a small bit of effort to track down all of the 'morph package' files once you've completed the steps. At the very least, you could go as far as sharing the .obj you save from your G8F modified base figure (following the first few steps in the guide above), and let other people import that .obj using Morph Loader pro, and they could take it from there if you aren't looking to go through the rest of the steps required.

It's up to you of course!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a fun render that relates to Pt 3 of my 'unofficial' Enthralled crossover comic:

Figured y'all would appreciate it. BTW, I had hoped to have Pt 3 done by today, but yeah that's definitely not happening. I have a fair amount of work to do still, and have been banking new Enthralled Pt 3 related renders daily over the last couple of weeks, but the story has been evolving/expanding a bit since I decided to cover Kate and Trace's backstory a bit more in depth. So still Someday, and very probably Sooner rather than later.

Hent-92

Apr 19, 2017
Hey, guys, those who render so nice pictures... sorry to posting a pic like this... but can you solve what are this little dots on the pic, after I render almost 1 hour, and these are still there... How can I or what can I do against them?
Thanks!!
1.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Your image is so tiny, I can't see the dots you are talking about.

If you are talking about grain and speckles, there's a couple of approaches.

1)You can check the denoisers threads on the Daz forums and maybe here, Intel and Nvidia both have new denoiser routines that can help with this.

2) You can render at double the target resolution, then reduce the size in half, which helps reduce the grain a tiny bit. The downside is that it'll take longer to do the render, of course.

3) You can fix the dots in post work using photoshop or your other program of choice's de-speckle utilities, or just use the clone stamp or something to edit them out manually.

Others may have suggestions as well. That's if you are talking about light speckles scattered across your render, but if you are referring to a diferent issue, a bigger pic might help.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Hent-92

Apr 19, 2017
Yes, it's a small piece of the pic...
Maybe this one is bigger...
Thanks the advices, I know the Ps, I used always the blurr stamp for these, but sometimes it was hard to do it...

hm, I not really know these " denoiser routines "... is there any tutorial for that?
2.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey, guys, those who render so nice pictures... sorry to posting a pic like this... but can you solve what are this little dots on the pic, after I render almost 1 hour, and these are still there... How can I or what can I do against them?
Thanks!!
View attachment 795226
Yes, it's a small piece of the pic...
Maybe this one is bigger...
Thanks the advices, I know the Ps, I used always the blurr stamp for these, but sometimes it was hard to do it...

hm, I not really know these " denoiser routines "... is there any tutorial for that?
View attachment 795474
I haven't messed with the denoisers myself. I'd suggest googling Iray Denoiser Daz Studio, that should point you to the Daz3D threads where it's discussed. Here's one specific thread that I remember, that might be worth a look:

Reactions: Hent-92

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note/question.

As far as I can tell by looking at the OP of the DoD game thread, the game earned the completed tag on 6/30/2018. Sure, Lost Memories came afterwords, but as I remember, the game was completed a bit before I released Pt 1 of Enthralled.

I mention this because I'm realizing that I didn't do anything special specifically for the 2 year anniversary, although I did do a '100 pages' related piece close to that time (June 8th). The OP of the DoD game thread was started on March 12th, 2017, not sure how much before then that the game's first release was done. Does anyone here remember when Lewdlab released the first installment of Dreams of Desire?

This is still one of my fave games, mainly 'cuz I think that Tracy (and her base model Akasha) is a babe! Mom and Alice are cute too, as is the Aunt, but yeah I'm mainly here for the Tracy fanart myself. MILFs aren't my thing so much, but Ms. Turner has made by far the biggest impression in this thread, nothing wrong with that!

I just wrapped up the scripting on the 'Trace flashback' for Enthralled Pt 3, and I think y'all will like some of the renders I came up with, but of course it'll be a bit longer before I'm able to get the rest of Pt 3 done. I'm 41 pages in ATM as far as fully scripted continuous pages, with a bunch more renders to script, and a few more renders to do. Sure, it's an 'unofficial' homage to Tracy, or Trace as I call her in my crossover comic, as well as the gals from three other games, but Alice and Mom are of course included in the flashback, as are the creepydudes. I shared a teaser above already, thanks for the likes BTW!

So yeah, a bit over 2 years since DoD came to a conclusion, and we are still doing fanart. I appreciate that my fellow fanart artists are still showing off these characters! It's fun watching y'all keeping the memories alive!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes