Abandoned Dreams Of Reality [v0.4.5] Gallery Unlocker & Walkthrough Mod [AB]

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
This mod will not be continued as I am currently working on releasing my next game and I don't have much time right now to go through all the scripts this game has. Sorry y'all.
If any other modder wants to continue updating it, here is my approval.

~AB

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
This mod will not be continued as I am currently working on releasing my next game and I don't have much time right now to go through all the scripts this game has. Sorry y'all.

~AB
Oke , thanks for the info.
Any volunteers?

Reactions: IAmAB

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020

~AB
Good luck for your game and thanks for the work done on this mod (y).

Sancho1969 Is there any way to convince you to develop a mod for this very good game ;)?

pitao

May 18, 2023
Good luck for your game and thanks for the work done on this mod (y).

Sancho1969 Is there any way to convince you to develop a mod for this very good game ;)?
Yeah I thought of Sancho too but I suggested another game few months ago and they did the mod so I wouldn't dare to ask them again because I know they already have plenty of games to mod and as you know their mods are awesome but require a lot of work behind it, they can't take so many mods as others and keep their quality and being promptly to update them but since Bare Witness was completed few time ago who knows hehe

pitao

May 18, 2023

~AB
Dreams of Reality 0.4.8b - Walkthrough Mod

Mod that adds hints and highlight best choices. This wt mod is based on AB one, so big shout out to him.

Screenshots (Click to enlarge):
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0003.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0004.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download Link:
Workupload Pixeldrain Mega
It seems someone already took the job to update the mod for the newest version of the game (the quote is from the main game thread). I only installed and run the game (with no issues) with it but didn't played it yet, still playing other games but this one is on the queue.