• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Dreams to Catch [v0.033] [A Dre@mer]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MikesDK

I just couldent get going with this one, i did give it a good try but got stuck doing same day over and over, guessing its due to it being a kinetic story and not choice driven since i tried picking other options which did make me go to next day, so you got to follow whatever unknown path game wants you to.

The start was pretty decent but thats about all that i found decent about the game, also not a fan of old fat milfs with big saggy tits and thats what your forced to go after for some weird reason.

The quests if you can call them that are pointless and just not fun, same goes for all the daily boring shit like taking a shower, visit same places over and over, go to store buy some shit and thats all you do....not sure why they put a sandbox into this it would have been faster and maybe even better if it was left out.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

I tried my best, I waited for different versions, but nothing.

This game is a real dull experience, very swift, childish, armature and immature.

The UI is very rough but at least very contained in few areas.
    The render are accettable.
    The gameplay is so frustrating to the point of no return, looping same action over and over.

Problem is, the game do not seems to improve in terms of usability or plot or eroticism.

I appreciate the effort from the developer for putting together this light-weigh story, but it is just very difficult to commit to it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

underwatersparkle

as others have said before this game we all have tried to give it a chance and tried to like it but are stuck with it repeating the same events over and over without having advanced the story at all or did so very little and the constant grind of having to repeat the same old stuff over and over just to advance the story at a molasses pace is crazy just to try to enjoy the game . the renders are decent and everything the story does not make sense and is not that good i would avoid this VN like the Plague
  4. 1.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

Relentless grinding with no fun involved. The characters for the women look great. All the males and especially the MC all look like total diuchebags and are written story wise to match. Speaking of stories, apparently this one is on vacation. It is certainly not here as what is here just bounces everywhere and leaves you knowing less about the game after an hour of gameplay than when you started it. The game is buggy as all get out and the tasks are ignorantly repetitive to the point they make you want to rage quit. I did not have to though. My game bugged out on the stupid check the laptop quest on day 2 of the bank quests. After reviewing the file folder for pics it persists and will not clear the quest to check the laptop no matter what. Nothing but that one file responds so it can't be anything else.

Do yourself a huge favor, and your hair for that matter as you won't be pulling it out, skip this one and find something else instead.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

maynardkeynes65

This game is will complete blue ball you with nothing to offer. The dev has no ability to plan ahead, the game is a sequel of another game that wasn't finished. Simply ridiculous. Do yourself a favor and just ignore it.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

M_Lars

history makes no sense from beginning, reactions and relationships are a nonsense. Suposedly, it links with the other two games, but honestly, with such a start, it would be difficult to keep the interest in this one
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Macgamer

This game was weird how it was packed it was weird how it started and the only thing I liked about it was how easy it was to uninstall. The story was hard to follow from the first words and couldnt take more then a couple minutes of badly written story with bad humor.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

ktunga

A a split existence was a good game with good renders and nice story behind ,,,this one is a mess alot of grind without a progress in the story , what a waste of time .cant talk about quality or nothing else when the dev just scrap a nice vn to this snadbox mess of a game ,like many other games why not to let the player chosse between a vn style and a sandbox one and inplement that on this one ,that will be a fine addition to the game and dev would have more followers and patrons .maybe when he finishes maybe i will leave a rate again maybe not.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

YepperCause

Grindy and repetitive with little current content. You'll be asked to wake up, check the master bedroom, shower, talk to the main girl, go to the bank and then do it again the next day five times in a row, with only slight changes in dialogue. And then you'll do the exact same thing but heading to the church instead two or three times, then you'll be asked to do it again but going to the store (and buying the same items in a clunky interface menu) three or four more times, etc. And that same issue of repeating scenes over and over again, with a lot of pointless filler (like having to take a shower or having to talk to the main girl in the morning to progress) repeating with no variation over and over again. I found the game to be an aggravating waste of time.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Jay Williams

It's literally impossible to progress in its current state because of how buggy it is. the renders look good but the story is hard to follow with a lot of repeating text and grinding. It's also very unclear how to progress.
    Feedback for improvement: Lessen griding, make sure there's more diverse dialog, and make it clear how to progress (perhaps with a walkthrough or functioning hint button), and make a more concise story that's easy to follow.