Seeking Dress-up games / mods / features / tools

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
If there would be larger choice of games fitting what I have described, I would skip games that don't have shame resistance or environment (NPCs) reacting to outfit. Such features are major immersion boost.

I can already confirm that 1) and 4) are awesome.

Thank you both for recommendations.
just stumbled upon "The Null Hypothesis". it is like "Rogue like evolution" but from other devs, its last update was on the 6th of Feb

UPD: also "My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend"

UPD2: cant remember if "Venture Seas" has dress up mechanics but Im pretty sure it has. tho it is under a huge rework rn so dont expect any updates for like one year at least (updates were not very frequent even before)

Last edited:
Reactions: mmarchesotti

SuicidalBlob

Oct 21, 2018
I've stumbled onto this thread and I'd like to suggest my game here (if it's allowed)
. It's on itch.io, but it is free because it is pretty much abandoned. You have some dialogue options and a scrap of combat, but the main focus was on the customization part

At the moment I'm working on another that would fit here too and if it is allowed I'll also share it. After I'm done with that I'm thinking of revisiting some ideas from this one for the next one

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
I've stumbled onto this thread and I'd like to suggest my game here (if it's allowed)
. It's on itch.io, but it is free because it is pretty much abandoned. You have some dialogue options and a scrap of combat, but the main focus was on the customization part

At the moment I'm working on another that would fit here too and if it is allowed I'll also share it. After I'm done with that I'm thinking of revisiting some ideas from this one for the next one
why not make an actual thread for your game?

SuicidalBlob

Oct 21, 2018
why not make an actual thread for your game?
I was planning to, but then I'll have 2 places I need to track. Also, I don't think I can just link to the itch.io's page. I'll have to upload it on multiple sources.
Plus, it's barely a game. I don't know if a lot of people would be interested

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
I was planning to, but then I'll have 2 places I need to track. Also, I don't think I can just link to the itch.io's page. I'll have to upload it on multiple sources.
Plus, it's barely a game. I don't know if a lot of people would be interested
you dont have to track stuff from f95 page if you dont have time to do so obviously, you can even transfer page rights to f95 mods