VN Ren'Py Abandoned Drifting in Circles [v0.11 Demo] [nadianova]

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
axAdkp.png

Overview:
pandora is forced to go back to her home town to live with her mom as she fucked up her art studies in the city. is this it, is her art career over before it even started? to make matters worse, during the few years she was away, she had started her transition and now has to return as a girl. how will everyone in this small town react to such thing? what will her mom think? her old best friend? the new people she meets? follow and guide her through her new and old relationships as she navigates complicated feelings of gender, sexuality and mental illness. and of course, being a horny young lady.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-17
Release Date: 2018-07-14
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: v0.11 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Windows, Linux: - - - - -

axAdkp.png elisanude.png HpCpRi.png SdBYZD.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Just from reading the overview it seems to be the most fucking (pun intended) realistic depiction of transgender on F95zone. I'll probably give it a try just for that.
It is saying something that it is of course a furry game which does that. I will play this game, when there is more content, I am quite interested from the premise alone.

Aug 26, 2018
daughter is kinda douchy. i get it she's changing sexes but she's kinda harsh on her own mother for a small mistake that she later apologized for.

Reactions: Lamchop

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
i can't tell if this is serious or making fun of itself...
it talks about dead naming and shit with a total serious tone yet makes the MC the most whiny and unlikable person. it really feels like it would be a parody of a leftist coming home from college but it also feels like it takes itself with 100% seriousness.
i honestly can't tell

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
MC is a total fucking brat. Like how can you make a character less likeable? Nothing in the game yet as well.
I really get the feeling this was made for a very sterotypical audience. Pretty easy to tell from the weird, I assume, LGBT lingo they throw around.

I actually hoped this would be an interesting story but I'm not impressed with what little the demo had to show.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
i can't tell if this is serious or making fun of itself...
it talks about dead naming and shit with a total serious tone yet makes the MC the most whiny and unlikable person. it really feels like it would be a parody of a leftist coming home from college but it also feels like it takes itself with 100% seriousness.
i honestly can't tell
That seems to be a common trait with narcissistic people. They tend to be very unlikable hence the self awareness from this game lol.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Silver, I am not triggered by gay content, I just like normal one.
There is visible lack of erogames with good European-style hand-drawn art there.