VN Ren'Py Drifting into Lust [v0.1.1] [Fungi Games]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
As Annabelle recovers, she begins to experience unexpected and intense desires,
that challenge her moral compass and push her boundaries.

I had a moral compass once. I lost it when I found The F95 zone. :sneaky: You bastards... :giggle:
I'm loving the game. :love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fungi Games

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, this seems pretty okay so far. It sure promises a lot, I'm curious to see if it will end up delivering. Anyway, here's some remarks.

A proofread would be nice as there are quite a few places with questionable grammar.

During the conversation with Chris in the kitchen, there's a weird break in the conversation resulting from the 'if peek == yes' missing an 'else', meaning that if you didn't peek, it just continues as if you picked "Maybe I did."
Similarly the "Reveal them" choice has a condition to jump to a section it will just go to anyway if you don't fulfill the condition... I assume the condition should be determining if you can even choose it, so it should be "Reveal them" if (...):
There may well be more such issues, but they're hard to find without simply reading the whole script, which I can't be bothered to do. But for an extremely choice-driven game like this is apparently going to be, these are the kind of issue that will turn it into an unplayable mess. Gotta be careful.

Lastly, the popup that shows up to confirm if you want to override or load a save, or return to the main menu, or close the game, should probably have a background so the writing doesn't just blend in everything already on the screen.

I'll be sure to have another look some time in the future. Good luck, dev.

EDIT: Another case of a condition gone wrong: After leaving the boutique alone, Anna remarks it's hypocritical of her to complain about being peeked on if she did not peek on Chris.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fungi Games

Fungi Games

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2024
Well, this seems pretty okay so far. It sure promises a lot, I'm curious to see if it will end up delivering. Anyway, here's some remarks.

A proofread would be nice as there are quite a few places with questionable grammar.

During the conversation with Chris in the kitchen, there's a weird break in the conversation resulting from the 'if peek == yes' missing an 'else', meaning that if you didn't peek, it just continues as if you picked "Maybe I did."
Similarly the "Reveal them" choice has a condition to jump to a section it will just go to anyway if you don't fulfill the condition... I assume the condition should be determining if you can even choose it, so it should be "Reveal them" if (...):
There may well be more such issues, but they're hard to find without simply reading the whole script, which I can't be bothered to do. But for an extremely choice-driven game like this is apparently going to be, these are the kind of issue that will turn it into an unplayable mess. Gotta be careful.

Lastly, the popup that shows up to confirm if you want to override or load a save, or return to the main menu, or close the game, should probably have a background so the writing doesn't just blend in everything already on the screen.

I'll be sure to have another look some time in the future. Good luck, dev.

EDIT: Another case of a condition gone wrong: After leaving the boutique alone, Anna remarks it's hypocritical of her to complain about being peeked on if she did not peek on Chris.
Thank you really much I'll double check everything you mentionned above!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes