Jul 1, 2019
Well this is what happens when a full time artist is having a sideproject such as this, also i have the feeling Teku have some personal matters to attent since he also has being slow in his main patreon. The guy needs to hire more people to work for him, i mean he has the money to invest in the production of his content and so for driven affairs too.

raidenwestler

Aug 27, 2019
Well this is what happens when a full time artist is having a sideproject such as this, also i have the feeling Teku have some personal matters to attent since he also has being slow in his main patreon. The guy needs to hire more people to work for him, i mean he has the money to invest in the production of his content and so for driven affairs too.
I mean none of them ever will - have to pay people and everything. I dont imagine people are going to give him any less just because things slow down a ton so he'll prob just progress at the speed he's at like everyone else

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Its advantageous for the current developers to be slow as there is no reward for completing the project if they get their primary funding from subscribers.

Reactions: sirsir_sir

BabuFreaky

Jul 12, 2022
How do you start chapter 3? After getting any ending in chapter 2 the game takes me back to the main menu. The exe file says chapter 3 and from my understanding there was new content added. Right?

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
How do you start chapter 3? After getting any ending in chapter 2 the game takes me back to the main menu. The exe file says chapter 3 and from my understanding there was new content added. Right?
What content have you played? From memory...
- Chapter 1 was about July and Natalie, ending with a visit to a pub.
- Chapter 2 was also about July and Natalie, ending with a visit to a club.
- Chapter 3 was about July and her new boss.
So have you not played that last one? More importantly, have you used mods?

Reactions: BabuFreaky

BabuFreaky

Jul 12, 2022
What content have you played? From memory...
- Chapter 1 was about July and Natalie, ending with a visit to a pub.
- Chapter 2 was also about July and Natalie, ending with a visit to a club.
- Chapter 3 was about July and her new boss.
So have you not played that last one? More importantly, have you used mods?
I have used mods, so that might be it. Didn't thing it would interfere. I always finish with the club and the game automatically sends me to the main menu.

Edit: Yup it was the mod. Got a clean install and now finally see the animations and well as proceeding to chapter 3.

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Yeah, I'm willing to bet it's the mods, probably best to start a new save. Personally, if I use mods, I tend to start unmodded from page 1, while the modded playthrough starts from last page, keeps everything nice and sorted for situations like these.

Jul 5, 2021
Driven Affairs [v0.3.5] [TEKUxMANITU] Crunched*

Download Win/Linux (729MB --> 161MB):

- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version.

*Be aware that this version of the game is unofficial and untested.
Crunched version reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tool Used: UAGC (F95Zone@megalol)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes